• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Newest Advance $#!N3 (Shine) technique

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought this was in the Melee specific. o.0
LOL.
Forget it. >_>

EDIT - If you meant flashiest Fox in ssbb, then who cares, the game doesn't take much tech skill, and no one plays it yet lol.

majoras.

Smash Journeyman
well i tried the J-Shine and discovered that i can thorw a kick after jumping from shield, so it should be called...

J-shine to Majora Kick

...so there you have it i just discovered a new technique

pinoyfox

Smash Cadet
omg wow the famous silent wolf has appeared now. Its funny how you have your video of you doing those technical things i dont need videos to prove that i can do those stuff besides i do that during the game not alone. Hell I can do those in your video also. Ive seen them and perfected all those tricks that you did its not that hard, oh but i cant prove it right since i dont have a video... i dont need a video to prove i can do all those technical stuff in a video of only yourself ,but the question is can you do that in your game play against someone? probably not since i saw your last video against that falco (sarcastically) wow it was so easy to do everything you did in that video. I would of done all that flashy stuff against someone, hell at least you could of shined the falco instead of b-air in that 1st stock you killed him in, the chain grabs thats easy, the thunder combo thats easy, watelse is there? nothing new but i would shined to up smash , probably infinite jc shined at the edge when he was trying to return for sure i would of hit him with those shines it almost never fails when i do it tho... oh wait falco is easy to kill tho, and theres lots more stuff id do but thats not very technical tho since im not silent wolf I would say more but it would be to long of a list of technical stuff that I dont know tho right? Since im not silent wolf and have all these videos to prove right (sarcastically). Besides you really havnt played brawl have you? Notice im repeating alot of things since im not silent wolf since im not sucking silent wolfs C2theO2theC2theK like everyone here is haha get over this guy I didnt know that you have groupies and lil women dogs here also ,dang your like a rock star (sarcastically) and u know what i mean cause i cant type the word that in here and if you dont know it starts with B and ends with Itches thats why haha. Oh yeah ...changing the subject you cant say anything cause i have played brawl and i know the mechanics of the game. But oh I still bet you can beat me in brawl I bet your thinking. Oh man since your silent wolf since your so good in melee supposedly (sarcastically) you will be good in brawl. Let me say this ..... get the game first and then show and prove to me.... let see if you can hang in brawl as you did in melee oh wait u never played me in melee awww too bad the big bad wolf cant talk, oh yeah hes silent but he doesnt seem to be a big bad wolf ,just a lil lost puppy with no bite haha oh yeah if you want to play melee and try to prove your better ....play brawl 1st and you will never go back to playing that game ever again its good even tho theres no wavedashing or any other advance technical skills ect. good luck in trying to play brawl haha till march 9 hey for some reason i think you might main with Wolf since you are silent wolf and he seems to be easy to use besides hes not to technical, and maybe you can howl like him and not be so slient anymore or you can just growl like a wolf , oh you wouldnt know that since you havnt played the game by the way those are his taunts ok , or maybe you can bark like a lil puppy either way lets see if you can be good in melee as you will be in brawl haha dang im really cocky now why dont u suck mine and maybe you will be as good and technical in brawl as you were in melee and learn all the new technical stuff haha

Phelix08

Smash Apprentice
1.) Shall we build you an altar? You clearly deserve it.

2.) Can you post your friend code? I wanna kill you as soon as I get brawl.

3.) Yes, you do need videos to prove you can do "all those technical things"; no one believes you at all.

4.) Grammar please.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
Shine out of shield has be confirmed in Smash 64

I'mma call it PinoyFoxIsDumb Shine.

omg wow the famous silent wolf has appeared now. Its funny how you have your video of you doing those technical things i dont need videos to prove that i can do those stuff besides i do that during the game not alone. Hell I can do those in your video also. Ive seen them and perfected all those tricks that you did its not that hard, oh but i cant prove it right since i dont have a video... i dont need a video to prove i can do all those technical stuff in a video of only yourself ,but the question is can you do that in your game play against someone? probably not since i saw your last video against that falco (sarcastically) wow it was so easy to do everything you did in that video. I would of done all that flashy stuff against someone, hell at least you could of shined the falco instead of b-air in that 1st stock you killed him in, the chain grabs thats easy, the thunder combo thats easy, watelse is there? nothing new but i would shined to up smash , probably infinite jc shined at the edge when he was trying to return for sure i would of hit him with those shines it almost never fails when i do it tho... oh wait falco is easy to kill tho, and theres lots more stuff id do but thats not very technical tho since im not silent wolf I would say more but it would be to long of a list of technical stuff that I dont know tho right? Since im not silent wolf and have all these videos to prove right (sarcastically). Besides you really havnt played brawl have you? Notice im repeating alot of things since im not silent wolf since im not sucking silent wolfs C2theO2theC2theK like everyone here is haha get over this guy I didnt know that you have groupies and lil women dogs here also ,dang your like a rock star (sarcastically) and u know what i mean cause i cant type the word that in here and if you dont know it starts with B and ends with Itches thats why haha. Oh yeah ...changing the subject you cant say anything cause i have played brawl and i know the mechanics of the game. But oh I still bet you can beat me in brawl I bet your thinking. Oh man since your silent wolf since your so good in melee supposedly (sarcastically) you will be good in brawl. Let me say this ..... get the game first and then show and prove to me.... let see if you can hang in brawl as you did in melee oh wait u never played me in melee awww too bad the big bad wolf cant talk, oh yeah hes silent but he doesnt seem to be a big bad wolf ,just a lil lost puppy with no bite haha oh yeah if you want to play melee and try to prove your better ....play brawl 1st and you will never go back to playing that game ever again its good even tho theres no wavedashing or any other advance technical skills ect. good luck in trying to play brawl haha till march 9 hey for some reason i think you might main with Wolf since you are silent wolf and he seems to be easy to use besides hes not to technical, and maybe you can howl like him and not be so slient anymore or you can just growl like a wolf , oh you wouldnt know that since you havnt played the game by the way those are his taunts ok , or maybe you can bark like a lil puppy either way lets see if you can be good in melee as you will be in brawl haha dang im really cocky now why dont u suck mine and maybe you will be as good and technical in brawl as you were in melee and learn all the new technical stuff haha
I'm not even going to try to read all that lol. I'm sure you said something about not being impressed, well, doesn't even matter lol. Read my sig, if the 2 other contenders for most technical player in the world, Mew2King, ad DaShizWiz, think I'm the most technical, as well as every single person who has ever played me, why would a random person who's not even ranked matter? people mention me for obvious reasons lol, not because I'm popular or anything. Why am I wasting my time with you =_=

D.Q

Smash Apprentice
jesus christ he's worse than all the noobs who believe lvl 9s are unbeatable put together
gtfo k? stop plaguing the fox boards with your mindless crap that any half ******** gorilla could put together(and probably do a better job at spelling while at it) seriously, please gtfo. You can clearly see that none of us even slightly believe that you are the more technical fox, and a lot of us even have doubts if you can accomplish a single clip of what silent wolf showed you. i've seen noobs all over on youtube who say that they can beat Isai in SSB64 or M2K in SSBM, but this is the first time I've seen someone arrogant enough to post this on the boards.
So yeah. tl;dr version: G T F O
p.s: go back to your basement where you're the best.

capt.falcon4life

Smash Apprentice
In another dimension where they treat lesbians lik
my 8 year old bro can woop this noob

L1F3

Smash Cadet
Wow, this is like a huge "flame" to this pinoy guy, lol.

Lol, pinoy.

Such a manly name for some random guy we never heard of before. I bet you can't even put the game disc in the Gamecube with a picture book for an instruction manual. Oh wait, this is Brawl, NOT Melee! Why don't you go home and play your Wii~nis [zomg!?] in your basement where you get a field power bonus at "I Be N00Bz 101."

And you are very arrogant. *Sigh...

You're an idiot. No offense, just the truth. Sometimes the truth can be cruel. But in your case it is quite very cruel. No sarcasm there, not even pity, just bare @$$ truth.

And to Capt.Falcon4Life, I would also bet on your 8 year old bro to whoop this "Pinoy" Man...or whatever he is...Unicorn beast tribe woman monstrocity organ.

PS, MR. Pinoy dude, stop cying over stuff we already know.

Lol, his next post might be like:

"omg stopu flaming me guyz, i know how to play on the Brawl systems..desudesudesudesu~DESU...!? I just descovered something really cool that noone did before.. it was how to unlock mario all you need to do is turn on the F2wut U2wut C2wut K2wut [ing] Wii mote and press L and R during the loading shine animation for falco"

And I wouldn't put it past your skills either. 'Nuf said, go home guy.

~L1F3

AXE 09

Smash Master
my gosh, who is this "pinoyfox" guy? i read this post saying that there was a new shine technique with fox, and i clicked on it all excited just to find out that it's the same exact move in melee. then you decided to rename it, thinking that you "invented" or "discovered" it. dude..... i know that any advanced fox player would try doing that move if they were to switch over to brawl.

and then i also read that you're the most "technical" fox? alright... even if that were SOMEHOW true (which it isn't), you should have some sort of proof, other than "oh, if you talk to my friends, they all say i am". if you had a vid or something to show us, then you wouldn't get chewed out by all of us. not that it matters cuz i already know you're not the most technical fox.

and now you're saying that Silent Wolf isn't impressive, and his moves are easy to do, and... a bunch of other stuff that i'm not even willing to read

you're not even worth his time. heck, you're not even woth MY time.

if you want us to believe you're the most technical fox, then make a vid proving that you are, place high in a tournament with well-known smashers, or play with a professional smasher so he can tell us if you're really good or not. unless you prove you're the most "technical" fox, you won't get any respect around here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom