• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NFC3 - Omaha, Nebraska - January 6, 2007!!

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
^sweet sig dude.

DMAC, you've shown me that ganon is fast, that was one of the closest matches i've ever played. Also, wtf is up with that dash attack going through my shield and not being able to shield grab you @ YS. Good foxes are alot harder than good falcos imo.

SMeesh and echo- had alot of fun in friendlies and semifinals in teams, too bad, also i've decided that i don't have the endurance to go to a tourney that was as long as yesterdays, so i've decided i will only be going to tourneys in omaha. Smash is a fun game, but its just not as big of a part of my life as it is to you guys, i play the game for fun when its at a convenient time, so i'm sorry if this is johning, but i've just decided that i'm not going to travel very far. sorry

Z and jesi- good set in teams.

DYC- fun match on FD, i'm still working on playing against cf, but o well i "ken combo"ed you so i was satisfied.

this tourney was "ok", pools took WAAAAY to long, they need to be better next time. thats just me though, i was tired of being at the tourney by the time pools were over.

Too much smash for me.

DYC

Smash Champion
That **** was real ****in gay JBM. Real ****in gay. =p

edit: and the dash attack thing is he just starts it right before he hits you so he is behind your grab hitbox. he does that ****** **** all the time.

I also feel bad for anyone who missed the epic 15 teams matches between dark/dmac and phat/me. lol @ 3 sets going the full 5 matches.

Ryan aka Ryam

Smash Rookie
haha thanks JBM if i remember corectlly you were the badass marth that dominated me in the first pool or am i wrong?

Echo

Smash Champion
In the words of Echo.

"Man it's fun having people come up, take your money, and then go out to eat with them afterwards."
I never realized how real this statement actually is, gotta sig that ****. :p

Ryam - You're thinking of Legion. His AIM is LegionX10G, but if you dont use AIM, theres not really a way to get hold of him, other than trying to PM him here on the boards. He runs everything that is smash and halo in Lincoln, and is definetely the person to talk to. You werent too bad... and you're shirt was too good, we'd really like to see some new people around though so if you wanna get together some time just let someone know, we have a thread in the Regional Forum but its completely random lol. just throw a post in there newcomers are always welcome

JBM - Even we, dedicated smashers, get tired and bored at tournaments, thats just what happens lol... i told them to start it earlier next time, perhaps that would help =/ actually if FFC would have another tourney it would be better those were always better. Didn't get to play ya in too many friendlies but good **** if you would just play with us every so often you would get alot better, you have the potential to be good, just gotta make the move.

DYC - Our matches were too good, those matches that get your heart goin like that are what make tournies worth going to.

Z and Phat - You know how I feel about sheik ;) lol I'm just gonna have to play you guys until I can get a hold of it... no one here can play sheik so its gonna take some time. And I totally called losing to you two before this tourney happened, I told everyone I would the week before, just had a feeling =/

Jesi - you're so lucky you get to sleep with darkrain lol ;)

Dmac - good **** in teams, I don't think you took us seriously throughout our whole set, so that kinda hurts... but they were still good.

Darkrain - why do you hate me :(

I apoligize to everyone (mainly KS/MO folk), for those of you that had to play your fellow crewmates in the first 2 rounds. Don't know wtf that happened... but it shouldnt.

Buffalo Wild Wings = too ****ing good... but they need a better bathroom.

You guys need to have a tourney in Kansas City. Worlds of Fun, here I come!! :D

Ryan aka Ryam

Smash Rookie
sweet, thanks echo ill AIM him for sure. I could probablly get 2 or 3 more people to come along too.

Uli

Smash Champion
ummm like the next tourny, everyone should come again bc i missed this one :D

:chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle:

SM3EsH

Smash Ace
lol deathmizzle has a point there like uh hef, you should just pull down a map and for a sec. look where new york is THEN find ne...errr why dude...why

ThE_BaTmAn

Smash Lord
sounds like you dudes had alot of fun, woulda been better if I had came though. just a bunch of naked *****es would should up and everything.

nrxia

Smash Rookie
No news yet on the specific date, but I think we're looking at April or May for Nintendo Fight Club 4. I'll keep you guys posted though. That's my job.

Echo

Smash Champion
*cough*checks in mail*cough*

Keith needs to pull through with the FFC tourney =/

The McDonalds Ninja

Smash Cadet
This Tourny was awesome...Afterwards I went to a part and smashed for another like 14 hours...I was awake for about 52 hours straight it sucked...But all in all fun times...I'm always looking to improve my smash game but I need to play against more than just the one person I play against...Only way he wins is constantly F-smashing with his marth, the *******...

Cdbobo

Smash Journeyman
Just dodge it and then while he picks up his way-too-long sword charge a smash of your own. I tend to destroy marth's because my twin bro. used to main him... just dash at him, dodge the f smash you know is coming, walk forward, and blast his face good:).

Echo

Smash Champion
wtf you think you can actually escape marths fsmash? nah dude... ****s rigged.

Cdbobo

Smash Journeyman
Kinda late replying, but I dunno what ya'll are talkin about with the rigged fsmash. I really have no problem beating Marth's to a bloody pulp. I suppose I've never played someone who was super good, as maybe you guys have, but seriously (I main doc) all ya gotta do is throw pills at him if he waits for you to attack, and if he goes on the offensive, if you can time his hits, just dodge and riposte. <-- cool word ;).
Against a lvl 9 computer marth I 4 stocked him with 30% damage o.O. And I didn't exploit the computer either-- you know how they always DI towards you when they fall -- I waited for him to land before I resumed the beat down. Just thought that was cool :). When I took 2 stock off with 0% I started being afraid of myself... i don't know what was up that day, i was just on fire or something. normally I'm no where near that good, heh :(.

Big Burn

Smash Lord
lol that was funny... Cdbobo i don't understand... why are u posting in a nebraska thread when you live in Utah?

Echo

Smash Champion
dude if you main doc... you HAVE to know about Marths fsmash x_x

and how much did i make? not enough :(

Secks.

Smash Ace
Hey this is Ben aka Secks. from the tourny Legion if you read this give me an IM. Me, Blade and Johnny aka Ayosh, wana go down to Lincoln to kick some ***. My Aim is MagicalySecks hopefully when i go to UNL next year we'll be smashing/brawling 24/7.

Top Bottom