• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pacman FD and DH stages, for olimar will be hard?

Seleir

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Yoshigold
3DS FC
2707-1692-7697
Switch FC
2632-8168-1029
guys i just fight a pacman in FD and DH it`s tremoundous to deal with him.
Next i do another game in smashville with the same person and i bistock him.

Is it real that pacman on FD can outspace olimar easily?

Kon

Smash Journeyman
I only feel like against Pac-Man and R.O.B. you have to be more careful with your side B as pikmin can attach on Pac-Man's fruits or R.O.B's gyro. I guess the fruits can be cancelled with smash attacks, but haven't played much against Pac-Man to be honest. The gyro of R.O.B. can definitely be nullified with gyro, so I expect it works the same for Pac-Man's fruits.

I can somehow see where the issue with FD is, but Duck Hunt should cancel the fruit game of Pac-Man if you're using the ducks as some sort of "shield" for the fruits while Pikmin fly pass the ducks. The purple Pikmin hits the duck while still flying through it. Of course it's not that easy to use the ducks effectively as a shield, but it's definitely an option to consider sometimes. Also the plattforms give you ways to escape from the fruits easily.

Angbad

Smash Ace
NNID
Angbad
guys i just fight a pacman in FD and DH it`s tremoundous to deal with him.
Next i do another game in smashville with the same person and i bistock him.

Is it real that pacman on FD can outspace olimar easily?

Hmm I feel that smashville is much worse for us in the pacman match up than FD. If the Pacman literally camps the platform he can have any fruit out at any time without much pressure at all.

Top Bottom