• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pacman "super wavedash"

Bear19

Smash Rookie
I was playing a friendlies game in ultimate and I down-b'd right next to ledge as Pacman and stood next to the hydrant. I forgot the inputs I did but I proceeded to fly across the stage the same as Samus would in melee. Has this been discovered yet or is it possibly just a glitch? My buddy saved the replay if that would help.

I could act out of the slide like the Super wavedash as well.

Last edited:

MamaLuigi123456

Smash Champion
I was playing a friendlies game in ultimate and I down-b'd right next to ledge as Pacman and stood next to the hydrant. I forgot the inputs I did but I proceeded to fly across the stage the same as Samus would in melee. Has this been discovered yet or is it possibly just a glitch? My buddy saved the replay if that would help.

I could act out of the slide like the Super wavedash as well.
showing the replay would probably help us give more insight

it's more than likely super-situational but as I always say, knowledge is power.

Top Bottom