• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Picture thread!?!?!?!?!?!

RATED

Smash Lord

LOL @ my mom appearing in the pic( she just got out of the hospital), I just noticed

ps: I have still the Snake thingy since I am really active on those boards, but I play ICs too.

edit: Hylian there's a pic of you with the open shirt thingy and the hat... that you look just like Kewkky(Kirby boards)

r3d d09

Smash Master
RED! The flash in the first pic makes you look like you come from a commercial or something. xD
who says i'm not ;) baha.

but simple stuff gives it away that it's obv's.

so... basically you're saying a model?

oh, story time. way attractive give comes up to me while i wait to be seated at my sisters class graduation * class graduation for overcoming trial or something like that*. she asks me if i was a model, I laugh and say no.
she says, wow. that's a shock, you should be. Then she walks away :/ I hate being shy >.> i should've had that numbuh

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Beware! Lots of pictures :). These are from two festivals I went to recently.

Festival of Nations:

Japanese Festival:

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
isn't hylian such a cool cat or what?

Top Bottom