• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North Pine State Smash, June 6th, Gray ME

ThisIsNotJake

Smash Rookie
What is up guys, tourney will be singles only with doors opening at 1PM. Venue fee is 5$ unless you bring a full setup then your fee is dropped to just 1$. A full setup consist of a CRT, Gamecube or Wii, a copy of Melee with everything unlocked. If you plan on bringing a setup it would be nice if you could show up early so we can get a good amount of friendlies in before the tournament. Entering singles will cost 10$ with the cash payout going 60%/30%/10% for 1st, 2nd and 3rd. Registration for singles will end at 1:40 if you think you might be late shoot me a facebook msg and I can probably make it work. I hope to have singles started by 2 but it is my first tourney so we might be a little late. We will be playing with the Apex Ruleset. Also there is a rule that there will be no food or drink in the gym besides water. Any questions or comments just let me know!

https://www.facebook.com/events/509965549154546/ facebook event

Top Bottom