• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pit having Unique Custom Moves

Should Pit have unique custom moves like Palutena and Mii Fighter? (Read post before answering)

• Yes

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • No

• I don't care

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Accf124

Smash Journeyman
I recently watched Gamexplain's Palutena analyzes video. And midway they talked about how Palutena focuses on the powers/magic of Kid Icarus and Pit focuses on the weapons. And this may be think, what if Pit had unique custom moves similar to the Mii Fighters and Palutena. Before I watched this Gamexplain video I was a bit disappointed with Pits moveset. Kid Icarus is filled to the brim with weapons and when I saw that he doesn't use but a handful of them I was kinda sad. I think Pit should have a weapon from each class.

Example:

Standard Special:
1: Bow - Pit's current standard special - Lots of Mobility
2: Canon - A powerful long range shot - Has power, but not a lot of range
3: Staff - A weak shot long range shot - Has range, but not a lot of power

Side Special:
1: Arms - Pit's current side special
2: Blade - *(Kinda have a idea, but can't fully describe)
3 Claws - *(Kinda have a idea, but can't fully describe)

Down Special:
1: Orbitars - Pit's current down special - Amazing for defence
2: Club - Pit gets a club and spins around with it - Has power, but not really great for defence
3: Palms - Pit launches orbs with his palms to both sides on him - The middle ground (has both defence and offence)

and Up Special is tailored to the power of flight, not weapons.

This is my idea on how Sakurai could handle Pits special moves, what do you guys think?

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
We've seen a custom arrow already. Small and slow, but they turn like PK Thunder. It looks like only Palutena and Miis get real differences.

I'm kinda undecided on custom moves in general.

Accf124

Smash Journeyman
We've seen a custom arrow already. Small and slow, but they turn like PK Thunder. It looks like only Palutena and Miis get real differences.

I'm kinda undecided on custom moves in general.
Well it may have already been decided, but who knows Sakurai could always update it later on in the future.

Accf124

Smash Journeyman
You can count the changes we've seen in development on one hand. I don't think it will be any different in the final version.
You're most likely right, but I'm sure they could send patches and stuff. But this thread is mostly to discuss to idea and see if people would like to see Pit having unique custom moves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom