• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pit Ledge Grab video

iFudge

Banned via Warnings
ya thats how all the noobie pits on swf/aib play like. they think that going over the ledge grab limit is kool. aslong they annoy you and make you approach and get a lucky kill.

dskank

Smash Journeyman
lol admiral pit is so garbage at planking

i went to a tourney a tourney once with no ledge grab limit, i planked in a match with a marth player that went to time, lol i ledge grabbed 136 times just cause i could, did i need to in order to win, probly not, was it funnier this way? i would think so

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
LMFAO, I would love to see that XD

I secondary MK, but I don't like to plank a lot cause of the ledge grab limit but since MLG has no rulings on stalling, I love scrooging Snakes and Diddys in tourneys that have MLG rules.

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
Pretty much lol, I'm really bad vs Snake, I always lose against him with Kirby (my main) and even with MK I still have a really tough time vs Snake, a lot of people go Snake just to CP me since they know I suck vs him but I scrooge them if they do that ****.

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
ya thats how all the noobie pits on swf/aib play like. they think that going over the ledge grab limit is kool. aslong they annoy you and make you approach and get a lucky kill.
There nothing wrong w/ going over the ledge grab limit. If your playing to win, then there is nothing wrong w/ camping/planking. You can actually have as many ledge grabs as you want as long as you take off all 3 of the opponents stocks before time. That means that you can ledge grab 200 times as long as you KO the opponent 3 times.

I agree - 136 ledge grabs is funny! LOL, I wish I could see the Marth's face xD.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
LOL this is how I play Pit, except... I actually have the percent/stock lead when I do it rofl

I'll upload the match where I plank a Snake with 85 LGs I think

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
lol admiral pit is so garbage at planking

i went to a tourney once with no ledge grab limit, i planked in a match with a marth player that went to time, lol I ledge grabbed 136 times just cause i could, did i need to in order to win, probly not, was it funnier this way? i would think so
LOL i was there for that match vs Yin from Port Charlotte

136 times i was talking so much **** that match you did real good tho and if there is going to be no lgl then i hope you plank till your controler breaks lol

good ****

DSKANK is too good

on da ledge

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
It was a matter of time til this guy would post that trash and gloat. As predicted, I would be bashed and trolled because of a stupid vid like that, as if ppl expect EVERY PIT to know the accursed Kirby matchup, which reminds me; these boards have probably yet to speak about said matchup as of now, and if so, it woulda been outdated.
At least i killed the guy's annoying MK first time he went off challenging me, but that's not the point.

And word of advice: Don't judge ppl based on 1 stupid little vid. Not only are there 30+ different characters, which would mean different matchups, but you also should NOT expect one to play exactly the same against different characters, hence, matchup experiences. It's not like anyone's perfect.

Katana_koden

Smash Ace
Yup tko beat me up with his kirby, but I didn't understand the matchup. In the end, I think its better to just get in and jab or grab because he punishes our spacing easily with f smash.

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
Tbh, this is a poor representation of Pit's ledgecamping abilities. Close this please or use actual tournament footage for a better representation.

Top Bottom