• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pits Best Stage

TURTLEMAN19

Smash Cadet
I am going to main Pit and I don't Know what his best stage is, I have a few ideas but, I thought u guys would Know better than me. Here are my thoughts.......

Aero Dive- cause of his rockin recovery
Final Destination- Lets face it there's not a single character thats bad there
Pokemon Stadium 2- He can fly over dangerous situations

What do you think?

Aminar

Smash Journeyman
WIth Pits recovery fairly Gimpable(IE he gets hit while UpBing) he will be great on The Great Sea(winwaker stage) against people who can easily gimp him like Meta. At the same time this removes his uber recovery abilities against those less talented in the air. So Stage slection for Pit will largely revlove around your opponents character. Pit seems to do well On most stages due to his mobility and the aimability of his arrows. So Go with what screws your opponent. Against projectile spammers use Platformy stages. Against Close rangers use Final D. Aganst Aerial Fighters use The Boat. Against falco go where there are no walls.

Top Bottom