• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pit's Gay Voice

Status
Not open for further replies.

True Fool

Smash Ace
I feel worse and worse about myself every time I laugh at the word gay.

But Pit's eng-voice will take some getting used to, that's for sure. Here's to hoping unlockable jpn-voices are available.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
The Admiral see nothing wrong with Pit's voice. The name, "KID Icarus" comes to mind, you expected him to sound like an adult? No! His voice is somewhat of a 15 or 14-year old.
I like his voice.
Our minds think differently, but my mind is the Right one.

And no True Fool, there is no Japanese voice settings for the English version, and vice versa.

Ivoryshadows

Smash Cadet
Wow his voice... its so ridiculous. I much rather hear the Japanese voice(except when he does his side b!)

WingedKnight

Smash Ace
His voice is somewhat of a 15 or 14-year old.
Funny, I'm about that age and NONE of my friends or myself sound that..........annoying! He sounds to snooty too.

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
What the crap did all of these voice actors come from the original Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles cast!? Falco IS Rafael for crying out loud.

Fox sounded bad but suddenly I'm loving his voice after having heard the others.

Sorry I have to add that apart from Metaknight being the actual head of Darth Vader, I'm very sad. It's like listening to a fanflash...

RoxasXIII

Smash Journeyman
Wow. Get over it. I said "GAY." The point is, Pit's voice is lame.

Oh, and by the way,

Pit's voice is gay.

NekoBoy085

Smash Apprentice
When you learn to express your opinions without sounding like a junior high schooler / xbox live kid we'll talk :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom