• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Help!

Kaimyou

Smash Rookie
Hey all!

I'm not much of an avid fighter player myself, but my roommate is really trying to get into the competitive scene. I was trying to show him the documentary about EVO 2013 and all the perks about being part of the fighting community. It was a documentary talking about how the venue itself was not suitable, but the community banded together and made it one of the best Esport events of all time. The storylines and all of that fun stuff. Leffen beating the 5 gods, PPMD winning after the hiatus, etc. I CANNOT find this documentary anywhere. It's such a great way to introduce someone to the fighting community that I really wanted to ask your help in finding it. I know it's out there somewhere, but I've been looking for the past hour and cannot find it. It's essentially a documentary about EVO 2013, and how after the venue went to ****, and Twitch helped the organizers set up a place and made one of the best tournaments of all time. At the end it had some commentary, and one of the dudes talked about the food trucks (phat sandwich's or something?). I remember it very vividly. If anyone can give me a link to that documentary it would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks a bunch!

Top Bottom