• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Possible 0-death with Marth

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
I've pulled this off multiple times in my career. :p

On Bowser, Squirtle, Charizard, fellow Marths, Donkey Kong and maybe zero suit samus. Oh and I've definitely pulled it off against Falco.

This type of stuff is the "the faster you can execute it while the opponent doesn't expect it, the more likely they'll fall for it".

This is the type of thing M2K practices A **** TON. It's not guaranteed 0-deaths, but he has some many openings and knows the follow ups and specific timings depending on characters he can pull it off fluidly if you DON'T react accordingly.

Please avoid double posting.

Mr-R

Smash Champion
lol i can guarentee u that 99% of the good players will shield that 2nd fair

Fork

Smash Cadet
I thought I was on to something, then I saw other videos in the related section, :_:. Sadface. Thanks for the ftrhow instead of fair option though. But will the 2nd fair mostly work on space animals?

Mr-R

Smash Champion
that's why you grab it ;)

some characters honestly have a very hard time not getting hit by the 2nd fair though
yep grabbing is a legit option after ur fair gets them in that position, unless ur up against someone with godlike reflexes

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Pretty much instead of going fthrow > fsmash or the likes its

fthrow > fair strings and then going for gimps off the ledge

After the first fair there is a requirement to land into a shield grab depending on a read and then continuing from there.

Player-3

Smash Hero
imo, fthrow jabjabjabjabjabjabjabjabjabjabjajbjabjabjabjabjabjabjabjab if you grab at the edge low %s

V

Smash Ace
Jab at the ledge is great. Against falco if he tries to ledgehop into phantasm and you jab him it sets up for a fair or even an edgehog he drops low enough.

:phone:

V

Smash Ace
Ken combo actually isn't hard to space on ROB and can work if they don't expect it.

:phone:

B.A.M.

Smash Lord
NNID
Bambatta
charged dsmash isnt that hard and actually works on ppl point blank if they dont expect it.

Top Bottom