• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Possible new AT

raidos

Smash Apprentice
So I was messing around with pivot desync and stumbled upon what is in the video, I know it's situational but I think it could come in handy in a lot of situations. If it has already been known you can lock the thread if not you could discuss other applications that it could be used.

I call it Ledge Blocking.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFc7yNmkpNQ

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
It's not really a new AT it's more an application of two others.

But it's nifty :).

Prawn

Smash Master
this looks like a cool way to instantly grab the edge + throw an ice block out there to edgeguard.

Smoom77

Smash Master
It sorta looks like the Hylian's dash desync, but I know it isn't. Nice application! :D

TheMike

Smash Lord
Tier List v4.0

0. Ice Climbers
1. Meta Knight

it's still a dream... /jk

Seriously, very nice thing. Hope this helps at some situations. ICs are going to have something to do at any situation lol

Notra

Smash Ace
Lol, Raidos, the scrub who disputed me on gb a long time ago. surprised he could do somethign useful. did u figure this out when u were banned for 4 weeks?

Darth Waffles

Smash Lord
I really like how you freeze the video when you explain the steps. A lot of videos can make it hard to go from reading text to knowing exactly when to do things

swordgard

Smash Hero
Lol, Raidos, the scrub who disputed me on gb a long time ago. surprised he could do somethign useful. did u figure this out when u were banned for 4 weeks?
Wow, troooooolllllliiiiiiing.

Either way, this is more useful on plats than anything.

raidos

Smash Apprentice
Who are you? Disputing online is just dumb I never dispute and I have never been banned on either GB or AiB, dont bring that **** in there.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Infracted him a while ago, don't worry about it. Assuming he's a gamebattles regular, it's not hard to see why he's like that. =P

Also, nice find. I like fancy thiiings. Shiny thiiiiings.

swordgard

Smash Hero
Infracted him a while ago, don't worry about it. Assuming he's a gamebattles regular, it's not hard to see why he's like that. =P

Also, nice find. I like fancy thiiings. Shiny thiiiiings.
I heard MK had a shiny sword XD

r3d d09

Smash Master
in correlation of this "AT" what's the other way to have nana grab the ledge as popo is still on the stage? I can't remember how to do this ^.^

I'm going to post this in the General discussion/Q&A thread as well for people who just read there.

Top Bottom