• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Possibly a NEW Desync?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firestormzero0

Smash Ace
Ok so, I was playing around on brawl (as usual) and I came up with something interesting. I am not sure if this has already been discovered, BUT, I never heard of it or seen it in the IC Board yet so just to make sure, i made a thread about it.

First of all, When you successfully complete the desync. Popo charges a f-smash and nana just sits the waiting for you too tell her what to do. I call it "The Smash Desync".
I cant post of video of this cuz I dont have a Wii lol, I use my friends Wii to brawl.
But if someone could post a video for me i would appreciate it very much so! its easy to do :)

SO now, HOW TO DO IT... (btw, my grammer sucks, asian johns! :p)

1. Set your controls as R to attack. It makes this easier.

2. When in the game, press and hold R. (Which is now your attack button)

3. After you do your jabs, Move your Control Stick BACK. (so if your facing --> move your control stick <--)

4. Instantly after you do step 3, move the C-Stick OPPOSITE of the your Control Stick.

So basically, after you dash backwards immediately Move the C-Stick towards the direction you were originally facing.
If done correctly, as i said before, Popo Charges a F-Smash and Nana just sits there.

Now some of you may be thinking that this Desync is stupid, Y would you wanna wait for a long jab to complete before you desync? Well you dont have to. You CAN hold R in the middle of your match, like when your rolling or in other lag times. When your press R in the middle of your roll your stand up ready to desync Instantly. This desync is super fast and really easy to do. So now when I brawl, I dont even think of the R button as the attack button, I think of it as the Desync Button.

Try It! :)

Firestormzero0

Smash Ace
Well ok, those are good too. BUT its always good to know more right? besides, this one isnt horrible. its still really fast and you can do it anywhere. :p

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
This has been known for a while. Stutter step FSmash Desynch. You don't even have to change your controls. Just stutter step a charged FSmash. Post stuff like this in the desynch thread. That's why it was made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom