• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Probably Old and Definitely Useless Glitch

Proverbs

Smash Lord
Was just playing a Ness mirror match and while the other Ness was using PKT trying to PKT2 in the air, I hit him with either a u-smash (I think) and now he has electricity all around him. Doesn't seem to aid him in any way but it looks pretty cool. Happening right now and I've waited around 30 seconds to see if it would go away and it hasn't. I'll see if it stays even after he's KOed if it isn't his last stock.

EDIT: It disappeared after I KOed him. If you're having trouble understanding what I mean, it's the same sort of electricity around Ness when he's using PKT1

N355

Smash Apprentice
Yeah this happens to me all the time, but always on myself. It is pretty useless, but cool looking.

Proverbs

Smash Lord
Found a second glitch if anyone's interested.

I was fighting Pikachu on Whispy Woods and both of us got hit off the left side of the stage. I try to use PKT2 to recover and he gets hit by my PKT. Now, I am 99% sure it hit with the head of PKT and that I basically stopped controlling it after that. Not only this, but I am also 99% sure that even if I kept controlling it, the resultant angle would not have happened, for I ended up doing a PKT2 shortly afterward.

The problems with this, as listed beforehand, are that I most likely hit with the head of PKT, meaning I should have fell to my death, I probably stopped controlling it so even if I tailwhipped Pikachu, I should have died, and even if I kept controlling it and used PKT2 accidentally, the angle would not have been what it was and it would have taken me much longer to PKT2. Furthermore, I did not see the head of PKT connect with Ness where it needed to for me to PKT2 in that angle. I am 100% sure I did not see the head at all, in fact, after hitting Pikachu.

Perhaps it's not able to be recreated, but I think this was definitely some odd glitch.

Top Bottom