• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Problem loading ProjM because undeleteable stage?

Ninjapanda

Smash Rookie
Recently, I installed Project M on an SD card and had been playing it happily.
After a couple days, I was messing around without ProjM and made a stage on my Wii.
(during the installation it said to delete all custom stages, so I assume I was not supposed to have any, and I forgot)

Then, not knowing what to do, I wiped my SD card and re-installed Project M on it again.
Last night, as I put it in, and went to Stage Builder mode to load it, I noticed I had a new custom stage on my Wii that I had not made. Here's what I see:

And this is what pops up whenever I try to play/delete/do anything to the stage:

So, now I am unable to load Project M, because I cannot delete this stage. I've tried just about everything :c
Also, my Wii is hackless, and I don't have homebrew.

Ninjapanda

Smash Rookie
Okay I feel like an idiot.
If anyone else has this problem, that stage "you didn't make" is the result of
switching on your Smash Service online. Just turn it off, and go to your Wii settings
and turn the clock up a couple days (you can turn it back after). But bascically, if you
waited a day, it would delete itself.

So now I have Project M up and running correctly.

Please delete this/do whatever. I apologize if this was considered spam.

Top Bottom