• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project Hyrule (The Ultimate Zelda Guide)

Needsmorespin

Smash Cadet
Me and some other Zelda Mains are working on what will be "The" Ultimate Zelda Video Guide, any and all help is welcome, lets make this happen

Needsmorespin

Smash Cadet
its coming along slowly and sophy if you could provide some Frame data or combo footage for Zelda that would be great, also if you could PM me your skype (if you have it) it'll be easier for you to help out, plus then you can talk to other Die hard Zelda mains

DarkStarStorm

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0318-7018-5269
Me and some other Zelda Mains are working on what will be "The" Ultimate Zelda Video Guide, any and all help is welcome, lets make this happen
Make sure that you have the damaging side-taunt and up-taunt included. I believe that if hit on the bottom of the up-taunt it has a weak semi-spike.

DarkStarStorm

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0318-7018-5269
its coming along slowly and sophy if you could provide some Frame data or combo footage for Zelda that would be great, also if you could PM me your skype (if you have it) it'll be easier for you to help out, plus then you can talk to other Die hard Zelda mains
Or play Zhime. I found that a b-reversed wavebounced nayru is a viable means of foiling a horizontal character (Falcon)'s combo.

Top Bottom