• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Psikotic (A Ness Combo Video)

Tha_Shogun_12

Smash Journeyman
Ok done, combo video is done!! :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle:

This thread is still the trailer thread, I just changed it to actual combo thread to avoid making two of them.

I hope you guys enjoy and don't think this is just another combo vid that someone threw togather, Here it is:

Psikotic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DicdPkokjWk

My thoughts on making the video; well I guess I tried to make it go to the overall feeling of the music. I tried to start it off with smaller combos and build to longer better combos, so it starts. I feel the first song, Longing fits the name very well cause Gackt kinda does alot of erratic things in there music with voice and instruments. All the fights came from two hours of recordings.

And for the original trailer, here is still the link for that: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuW98G-bUr4&feature=related

Once again, hope you guys enjoy.

Ademisk

Smash Champion
Wow, I don't really expect much from combo videos of people I haven't seen around here before, but that was pretty good. Kudos. Stick around the Ness boards some.

Tha_Shogun_12

Smash Journeyman
Wow, I don't really expect much from combo videos of people I haven't seen around here before, but that was pretty good. Kudos. Stick around the Ness boards some.
Thank you for the complements guys and I'll be sure to do that, And I think Ness is actually confirmed now so I think that's pretty cool ^^. I saw him in the Japenese Intro to the game, I was really nervous that they were replacing him with Jimmy Neutron (Lucas).

Levitas

the moon
Meh, you should just use whatever music you like more. Part of making a video of anything is expressing yourself through what music you choose and the footage you use.

I'd like to see more, so have at thee! or whatever.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Hmm... a Ness main who has the same avatar as me? What are the chances?

Also, I think now would be a not-so-bad time for some Brawl soundtrack music.

Combo vid itself is pretty awesome. I wonder if Simna's will be better :). And if it will come out.

Tha_Shogun_12

Smash Journeyman
I'm not really Ness main I sorta alt him. I use to play him alot about a year ago but put him down when I started playing competitivly. I started picking him back up again november 2007 and been loving him since. I thought about making a combo video for him for the longest but never had the materials to do so.

And about the music.....well anything worked for me I guess that's the reason why I asked people which would they like to hear more. All the music would fit perfectly.

Also combo vid is up, I'll update this thread so I don't have to post another.

Ademisk

Smash Champion
I know how you feel. I picked Ness up seriously in May, and now it's like NOOOO BRAAAW-Oooh, Ness in Brawl...*drool*. It's a complex feeling. I want to keep up with Melee Ness, but I'm oddly attracted to Brawl Ness in the way of a shiny ball.

saratos

Smash Apprentice
Try out some stuff from the Polysics for music.

Anywho, pretty **** good. Ness is a really fun character.

Top Bottom