• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Recommended Brawler moves?

AfroGamerNinja

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FluffyWarlock
Same deal as the thread in the Gunner sub-forum: what are the recommended Brawler specials?

ArticulateT

Smash Journeyman
I use 2222 since all but Burning Dropkick are favoured. Ultimate Uppercut is quick, has super armour and kills early, Helicopter Kick has the best recovery and damage and Feint Jump permits decent recovery too.

Usually, Onslaught is favoured over Burning Dropkick due to its damage and speed, but I've found myself getting better results with drop kick because my opponents usually expect something faster

AfroGamerNinja

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FluffyWarlock
I use 2222 since all but Burning Dropkick are favoured. Ultimate Uppercut is quick, has super armour and kills early, Helicopter Kick has the best recovery and damage and Feint Jump permits decent recovery too.

Usually, Onslaught is favoured over Burning Dropkick due to its damage and speed, but I've found myself getting better results with drop kick because my opponents usually expect something faster
I'll be honest: I'm not a big fan of Helicopter Kick, because of it's near-inexistant vertical lift in the air.

ArticulateT

Smash Journeyman
That's alright. While Piston Punch has largely fallen out of favour, especially after 1-inch punch got patched out, it still does decent damage and is usually seen as the better between it and Soaring Axe Kick

Auramaniji

Roasted!
NNID
N/A
I'd recommend these sets
2122 (Aka Dapuffster's standard :chuckle: )
Most of the sets above have very good kill potential compared to the other sets out there.
Feint Jump is great tool for mixing up your approach back to the stage and Ultimate Uppercut forces you opponent to come to you whilst keeping a kill move in your pocket for pressure. Combined with Helicopter Kick and Onslaught however, it is one of the best sets in the game that Mii brawler can have because of outstanding kill potential and mobility on the stage.

Top Bottom