• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rosalina Avatar Club

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I actually have a folder full of Rosalina avatars. This is my second folder currently:
I like the "Rosaluma Paradox" one! :p

I've wanted to create a Rosalina image folder for a while, but my self conciousness gets in the way. One of the only times it does.

Yikarur

Smash Master
I need red or fire Rosalina riding on a cyan Yoshi as avatar ;o; (or even better signature)

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
Writing Team
NNID
trpdm.wilton
I have the best Avatar in existence. All the characters I love in a single pic. Its so beautiful.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I have had some difficulty choosing from my own snapshots to use for my avatar. Of course, I always make sure that Rosalina has a smile on her face, as that makes her feel even more adoring.

[collapse=Snapshots that I've considered using]

[/collapse]

My current one came from the snapshot below.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
My current one is from this screenshot of mine:

Other nice/funny/sexy ones I have as avatar potential:

In other words, I absolutely love taking Rosalina screenshots.

...Yes, I did included one or two cheeky ones.....

Sup3rn00b

Smash Cadet
NNID
Sup3rn00b
3DS FC
4398-9309-7838
Hahah. I like making avatars, so I just decided to make my own.

Mains deserve good avatars.

Karinole

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Karinole
Currently use this one cause I love jojo's bizarre adventure. so here's a jojoified :rosalina: with luma as a stand.

Krazy4Krash

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SpongeBev
From that new 2015 wallpaper artwork, I cropped Rosalina and got a new avatar.

I'm uncertain whether I prefer her with the background or not. Here's a rough trim and resizing.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
New artwork for Rosalina has been uploaded recently, which is from Mario Party 10. I changed my avatar because of it.

Char Seasalina

Smash Ace
NNID
CharlotteBelle33
I've been thinking about using Rosalina in "Mario & Sonic at the Rio 2016 Olympic Games" as my avatar, I need the proper background and HDness. It's something I'd like to try before the others take the idea...

I also have another option, which is to use Mermaid Rosalina as my avatar since it fits my name. Seasalina.

Last edited:

Char Seasalina

Smash Ace
NNID
CharlotteBelle33
I took this pic a while back, which is where my current avatar comes from.

Once again, I can never really tell whether she looks mad or not. Her eyebrow and poker face games makes it so cryptic that I might confuse her sadness for anger. In that picture, in the way I see it, she seems annoyed. Maybe it's because Cloud's looking at her... Balloons. Maybe it's because of the bang. Whoops, I referred to your signature, I guess there is no Cloud in the picture you posted. Did you edit him in/out?

Last edited:

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Once again, I can never really tell whether she looks mad or not. Her eyebrow and poker face games makes it so cryptic that I might confuse her sadness for anger. In that picture, in the way I see it, she seems annoyed. Maybe it's because Cloud's looking at her... Balloons. Maybe it's because of the bang. Whoops, I referred to your signature, I guess there is no Cloud in the picture you posted. Did you edit him in/out?
At least she ain't smiling, though.

And no, I took it separately. I don't know how you edit stuff from an image or whatever. This is where my signature came from.

Last edited:

Char Seasalina

Smash Ace
NNID
CharlotteBelle33
At least she ain't smiling, though.

And no, I took it separately. I don't know how you edit stuff from an image or whatever. This is where my signature came from.

Well it looks very nice. If only we could imagine Rosalina being in a Final Fanasy game, and I just noticed that they're both platinum blonde!

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Well it looks very nice. If only we could imagine Rosalina being in a Final Fanasy game, and I just noticed that they're both platinum blonde!
A character who looks a lot like Rosalina would look badass in a Final Fantasy game. And yeah they are, though only Cloud's Advent Children design has him with plantinum blonde hair as opposed to his original design, which is purely blonde.

That's why they're my favorite two characters and my mains.

Last edited:
Top Bottom