• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Round 2, Fight!!!

Chaco

Never Logs In
Link to original post: [drupal=629]ROUND 2, FIGHT!!![/drupal]

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351

We've been provoked by the presence of the Karp Room.

WE DEMAND A GRIMER ROOM BE MADE.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
It's over, guys. The funny is gone.
I don't think the funny was ever here...

But dear god, just LEAVE WELL ENOUGH ALONE ALREADY. The last one went on for like, 10 pages, and it was 10 pages of mindless, +1 post count crap. It's not funny, it wasn't funny, and unless you completely change the joke, it never will be funny. Magikarp is cool, okay. But this whole "war" thing just needs to stop. Grimer is there and always will be there. Magikarp is not going to be a meme whether or not you want it to. Laugh at it privately and stop making these threads. It's getting on my nerves...

+1 post count

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
It is getting very old.

There, debate settled, because Magikarp has been completely and utterly destroyed by Jigglypuff.

Chaco

Never Logs In
I know its' old...I just wanted to post the piccah. ^_^

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
i like turtles

and magikarp
Spam-TASTIC!

Okay, stupid question here, but didn't the old thread get locked? And as such, shouldn't you NOT be re-creating it, especially since this thread is PRECISELY what the last one was, a place where a bunch of people can get together to make stupid spammy comments like the above? Seriously, end this idiotic "war" crap. I could come up with a lot of Melee vs. Brawl pictures too, doesn't mean I create a Melee vs. Brawl thread just to post them.

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351
Now you're opening up a can of worms that needs to stay closed.

Chaco just made this topic for the sole purpose of image posting. The rest of us just hijacked it and made it into another thread for stupidity. If you disapprove, don't look at the d@mn topic. Plain and simple.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Spam-TASTIC!

Okay, stupid question here, but didn't the old thread get locked? And as such, shouldn't you NOT be re-creating it, especially since this thread is PRECISELY what the last one was, a place where a bunch of people can get together to make stupid spammy comments like the above? Seriously, end this idiotic "war" crap. I could come up with a lot of Melee vs. Brawl pictures too, doesn't mean I create a Melee vs. Brawl thread just to post them.
Technically it is my blog, not a topic.

You are the one spamming my blog.

Top Bottom