• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sat. 2/17 Midwest Game Junkie's Singles / Doubles Winter Smashfest

SAV2880

Smash Apprentice
The thought of one, Paris Hilton, horrendous music artist, hotel chain heirress, and aspiring movie star of different persuasions, makes most people want to SMASH their head into a wall. Yes, this may be her birthday, but instead of smashing your head against something, join Game Junkie and SMASH your way to fun and prizes with Super Smash Bros. Melee!

Here's the details you need to know:

Date: Saturday, February 17th @ 11 AM (Registrations will PROMPTLY end at 10:30 AM)

Location: Game Junkie - The Midwest's Largest Gaming Community
7132 Cincinnati-Dayton Road, West Chester, Ohio, 45069

Game Junkie is within 30 minutes of the downtown areas of Cincinnati and Dayton, and is approximately 2 hours away from Columbus, Cincinnati, Indianapolis, Lexington and Louisville. (In other words, if you're in the Midwest, you have no excuse but to come join us for some great Smash action!)

You can sign up one of three ways:

1) In-Store - If you're local to Cincinnati, just come in and check out the store, including all of our other events (and the Pac Room!), and sign up in person during normal store hours OR during our Friday Night Live party.

2) By Phone - You can call at (513) 777-5740 and pay by credit card to secure your spot.
(You can also bring in games to trade-in or use your existing store credit to sign up too!)

3) Online - Have PayPal, will travel! You can sign up and pay with a major credit card of your PayPal Balance by clicking HERE.

Prizes - The prize pool is determined by the number of entrants, but always will follow the same forumula, including CA$H for the winning team. All of the prize info is available at our forums HERE along with the rules.

A full ruleset is available at our forums HERE. The rules will follow with the MLG standards set for their competitions. Make sure to sign up for an account so you can announce that you're coming and talk about the tournament with your competition! and friends!

Still have questions? Check our forums, ask questions, or e-mail the store at pixel@gamejunkie.com and we'll send you a prompt response to answer any question you might have.

We're looking forward to seeing the Smash community that has become so popular at our store back for their first opportunity to defend their championships and honor at Game Junkie this year.

See you on the 17th!

AS Money

Smash Lord
kel thats a two week notice not 3 and i doubt midland is going or atleast not me

Dopey

Smash Lord
too good. you kno im there =), me an ameer are takin teams down son.

Watty

Smash Lord
might be ther might not depends on if i can have sex watty has been in the mood for hot rough sex lately

RapE

Smash Ace
Dope tells it like it is! and i miss drephen and watty :(

Also no midland wont be going to this one even tho i wouldent mind cause GJ is too good!

Dopey

Smash Lord
so whats the deal with housing? anyone wanna house me +1 or 2 others? <3

SAV2880

Smash Apprentice
I'm really glad to see everyone's interest in coming, especially with the late posting and the other tournaments within driving distance.

Of course, make sure to let friends know about the event, and feel free to jump over to our forums at gamejunkie.com, they will likely be your best bet to line up housing arrangements with some of our local smashers.

Also, there is always a need for Gamecube systems (or Wii's if you prefer) and games. If you can bring one, let our store manager Stephen know at stephenc@gamejunkie.com.

Thanks again guys and gals!

Sliq

Smash Master
It seems that I can't really house people anymore (unless I tell you otherwise). You're best bet is Ashley.

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
hint: Ashley probably doesn't know there IS a tourney, so pick up that phone!

soap

Smash Hero
watty, joe doesnt want to go unless you are coming and teaming with him,so.. answere your phone. and im not going unless joe is going.

wangston

Smash Lord
Jiano I see that you got third. How was the competition? Did you have any matches were you just owned? Any matches were you got owned? Or were all that matches pretty close? I really wanted to go but my friends and my ride fell thourgh and we couldn't make it. This would have been my first tournmate and it seemed like the right kind of size and a fair price.

Top Bottom