• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sheik's FS

afterlife

Smash Rookie
I think she should of had her own FS.
The only time your going to use Zelda's FS version instead of Sheik's is if your at a place like moses island where there are walls. Zelda's FS arrow sends you upward, while sheik's sends you along with the arrow.

They could of made Zelda's arrow do what Sheik's did and give her something different.
I don't think it would of un-balanced the game at all either.

Then again you would always use the better FS and not touch the other one......
That's the only thing I could think of that would of been bad about it. But even if there was a "wasted FS", it would be cool if you could choose which one you wanted to use....

-life

YinYang.ERROR

Smash Journeyman
I think the Final Smash is bad @$$.

although I would love to see some kind of Final Smash where Sheik
assassinates someonethat would be as funny as hell.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Eh, I might as well say it before someone else does...

"I think Sheik's final smash should've been a Landmaster!!!"

Technically, Zelda and Sheik are the exact same person with different clothes. Them having similar (since they are still slightly different) final smashes is much more forgiveable than the whole landmaster ordeal. I think we're missing the bigger picture:

The FS in general, sucks. At least by the videos I've seen (still haven't played it) it seems to be one of the weakest ones out there.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
I agree that the Light Arrow doesn't really suit Sheik, just because it's really just Zelda that has the connection to the arrows.

But then, that's because Zelda's the only one that matters. So she's the only one who's in most of the games to use the light arrows.

And Sheik's inclusion itself doesn't make sense.

But whatever.

And I won't even get started on the Landmaster shenanigans.

Bryann

Smash Rookie
Eh, I might as well say it before someone else does...

"I think Sheik's final smash should've been a Landmaster!!!"

Technically, Zelda and Sheik are the exact same person with different clothes. Them having similar (since they are still slightly different) final smashes is much more forgiveable than the whole landmaster ordeal. I think we're missing the bigger picture:

The FS in general, sucks. At least by the videos I've seen (still haven't played it) it seems to be one of the weakest ones out there.

woah woah woah your saying Zelda/Sheik's FS sucks? How? It is a ONE-HIT KO and can hit MULTIPLE TARGETS! Also its FAST!

Okay it may not be a one-hit ko but it can send a player flying off the screen at 0%. So it's effectiveness is relative to where your standing.

BananaNut

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, it's a one hit KO, but it has a long wind up time and It's easy to dodge.

"What Sakuri? You're changing Sheik's final smash in the American version?. . .A Landmaster?"

Soluble Toast

Smash Ace
NNID
solubletoast
3DS FC
2165-6410-7964
It's easy to dodge. Zelda/Sheik gets the FS aura, their opponent jumps. Simple.
That's why you plan where you're going to fire it, and no fire it as soon as you get it..

YinYang.ERROR

Smash Journeyman
People are forgetting or overlooking the fact that you WILL be able to counter into the FS, also imagine using it for edge guarding. Stop overlooking things.

Luthien

Smash Ace
Yeah, it's a one hit KO, but it has a long wind up time and It's easy to dodge.
No, not really. There are two hits to the arrow:

1) All the players get stunned (3%) on a horizontal line, in whatever direction Sheik is facing.
2) All the opponents who get stunned then get hit by the arrow (cutscene thing) and pretty much die.

The stun occurs almost immediately after you press neutral-b; drawing the bow is just so that you can see the pretty lights. Also, you can't DI out of the stun.

This pretty much the perfect edgeguarding technique. With good timing (and some practice) you can make it so that your opponent is pretty much dead. Because like someone said before, you can jump to get level with the enemy, then fire.

And of course, mind games.

S2

Smash Lord
Yeah, this is very much a FS where you have to wait till the right situation.

Which immediately makes it FEEL inferior to certain other FS, where you essentially want to jam on the B button the second you get it to make sure you can't lose it.

Situational does not always equal bad.

Top Bottom