• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shiek-ChromePirate vs Wolf-DanP828

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
lol, what a repetitive Wolf player. I think I saw seven different attacks from him total.

R3N0

Smash Lord
Dan, please, you made his sheik look epic. Its not even wolf techniques, you don't airdodge AT ALL.

Please airdodge.. It'll improve your game by 10 fold. Oh and scar the stagE!!!

no johns even if its fd.

Tristan_win

Not dead.
Thank you that video made me happy but what R3NO said is true the only reason you look so good was because how bad the wolf player was...Still it was a nice watch if only to see Sheik pwed a character I've haven't really fought much of yet.

ADHD

Smash Hero
Thank you that video made me happy but what R3NO said is true the only reason you look so good was because how bad the wolf player was...Still it was a nice watch if only to see Sheik pwed a character I've haven't really fought much of yet.
I agree with you, but its nice to look good once in a while lol. I have trouble during the first battles with a new person, but during the second or late in the first I get used to that persons playstyle, how do you go along with first battles ankoku?

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I play carefully, I guess. For the most part I've been figuring out what to watch for after my first stock, unless it's against someone good at mixing things up.

Top Bottom