• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

should ice climbers infinite chain grab be banned? Need help!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ichigo601

Smash Apprentice
if there is a post already discussing this please give me a link i just couldnt find it.

In my local area the majority of people seem to want to ban the IC infinite. IMO i think its fair because its hard to get a grab and the infinites can be dropped even by the most experienced player. I dont play IC but maybe i am biased because my younger brother does and does it so well :)

Basicly im looking for well informed opinions as to why its fair or not fair and should or shouldnt be banned. Any thoughts and opinions would be much appreciated so that when the subject of banning IC infinite does arise again i will hopefully be able to debate my opinion more succesfully and hopefully keep their Infinites from being banned in my area :bee:.....Thanks!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom