• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Should Peach wear her short dress in the next Smash Bros.?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slugma128

Smash Journeyman
I don't really like how they went from the relatively slim dress in Melee to the super poofy dress in Brawl, in a fighting game it doesn't fit her IMO.

So what about her short dress from Mario Tennis and Golf? At least as an unlockable dress. I think it would relate much better to fighting fashion.

Xyless

Smash Master
If there is another Smash Bros (can't see why Nintendo would give up on the gravy train), then I could imagine them giving her two separate options similar to Wario. But it really isn't a big deal.

I'd rather her have her dress if I had to choose between the two. It's her iconic outfit.

Slugma128

Smash Journeyman
If there is another Smash Bros (can't see why Nintendo would give up on the gravy train), then I could imagine them giving her two separate options similar to Wario. But it really isn't a big deal.

I'd rather her have her dress if I had to choose between the two. It's her iconic outfit.
But she always change clothes to fit the sport in the sports titles. Heck, she even changed to a biker outfit in Mario Kart Wii. So why not to a more appropriate fighting outfit?

The good thong with the skirt is that it resembles her iconic outfit very well, yet looks better in a fighting game.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
you're a troll because you have been active on swf for over eight years, 9/10 of your threads have been locked, and you talk about the *** of pixels on a competitive video game forum.

Slugma128

Smash Journeyman
you're a troll because you have been active on swf for over eight years, 9/10 of your threads have been locked, and you talk about the *** of pixels on a competitive video game forum.
Just because it's a competetive forum doesn't mean it's not a place for casual talk, too. It's the old stuff all over again - if you don't like a thread, why do you keep posting in it? THAT is trolling if anything.

And I happen to like pixels. I'm sure more people do, but they don't dare to admit it because then they might get kicked out of the hive mind.

But that's all off topic. Let's get back talking about Peach's dress.;)

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
No because her Dair and Dsmash look really ****ed up... as well as her legs. In this game they didn't pay to attention to her legs at all. They're supposed to be hidden behind her dress anyway, nobody expected everyone and their mom would create texture hacks.

Aaaanyway, her legs can be fixed but they won't fix her Uair/Dair/Dsmash/stuff. Give her a Louis Vuitton dress and she'll be happy.

:052:

lloDownedu74

Smash Ace
I hate Hate HaTe HATE current brawl tecture hacks with short skirts. It isn't cuz she looks bad (which is completely not true), but it makes me feel like I'm playing Sheik in Melee. Idk. It's like, I expect ftilt to give me Sheik's ftilt... That always messes me up =/

But yeah, short skirt would be pretty cool. I'd probably prefer the full dress, but it depends on what everything else looks like

Slugma128

Smash Journeyman
I hate Hate HaTe HATE current brawl tecture hacks with short skirts. It isn't cuz she looks bad (which is completely not true), but it makes me feel like I'm playing Sheik in Melee. Idk. It's like, I expect ftilt to give me Sheik's ftilt... That always messes me up =/

But yeah, short skirt would be pretty cool. I'd probably prefer the full dress, but it depends on what everything else looks like
I don't like those hacks either, but that's probably because the model isn't made to show off her legs and such. But if you look at Mario Golf:

That looks great. I can see that in the next Smash...

Slugma128

Smash Journeyman
I can't believe this thread is still open xD
Why? It's a discussion about alternate clothing for Peach.

Or is it because it's not about "OMGZ LOL!111!!! Look at this frame data that will boost my win chances by 0,4362326 %!!!"

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
Why? It's a discussion about alternate clothing for Peach.

Or is it because it's not about "OMGZ LOL!111!!! Look at this frame data that will boost my win chances by 0,4362326 %!!!"
Err no

Its 1%

I'm a troll because I don't like to talk with other super nerds about individual frames for each character that might increase your win chances in nerd tournaments by 1 %?
:O

:052:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom