• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SiD 11: inb4xmas | Toronto, ON, Canada | Results/Shoutouts | 12/22/2012

Tin Man

Smash Hero

Original tourney thread: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=329873

Hosted by:

Follow & Like Vitality :)

Singles: 23 people entered

[collapse=Brawl Singles Bracket]
[/collapse]

$10 Entry fee

1. infiniteV115 ($135) - :zerosuitsamus:
2. Toronto Joe ($65) - :metaknight:
3. Meekspeedy ($20) - :metaknight:/:sonic:
4. Suzaku - :marth:
5. T.T.D.-Blacktwins - :popo:/:lucas:
5. R e d X - :metaknight:/:ness2:
7. Poke - :falco:
7. [GDLK] Tin Man - :olimar:
9. Mprime - :metaknight:
9. JMo - :metaknight:
9. Fisch - :falco:
9. Dan-Da-Man - :snake:/:dk2:
13. Inle - :marth:
13. Leafshadow - :rob:
13. cMeDu - :metaknight:
13. Mr.L - :luigi2:
17. Fido - :random:
17. Astro - :olimar:
17. Justin Wong - :random:
17. Ado - :dk2:
17. Ham'n'Eggs - :peach:
17. Shodox Blade - :random:
17. Blackgold - :random:

Doubles: 7 teams entered

[collapse=Brawl Doubles Bracket]
[/collapse]

$20 Entry fee (per team)

1. Meekspeedy + IBCTTC Toronto Joe ($80) - :sonic: + :metaknight:
2. [GDLK] Tin Man + infiniteV115 ($40) - :olimar:/:metaknight: + :zerosuitsamus:
3. Poke + Blacktwins ($20) - :dk2: + :yoshi2:
4. R e d X + Dan-Da-Man - :metaknight: + :snake:
5. Inle + Mr.L - :marth: + :luigi2:
5. JMo + cMeDu - :kirby2: + :metaknight:
7. Leafshadow + Blackgold - :rob: + :random:

- If I put your character incorrectly (or if u have a :random: symbol for a character) please tell me who you used so I can adjust the characters accordingly. In addition, if you main multiple characters, you get 1 character regardless of wins/losses, however if I am to add another character beside your name, you must have won at least 1 game with that character

- The OP will be updated with brackets and pools later

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
First :awesome:

Shoutouts to marijuana in winners'
Shoutouts to Chris Fisch for doing so well against Tin and Joe

I'm really really happy with the way this tournament went (and no, not just because I placed well in singles and doubles). This tournament was ****ing stacked despite having the same attendants as SiD10, and that's because of the vast improvement we've seen in Suzaku, Blacktwins, Red X and Chris Fisch lately. If this keeps up our region's collective skill level will reach all new levels, and tournies from here on out will be that much more intense. Tin may have been a bit rusty at this tournament but that definitely isn't grounds to say that he 100% would have won if he hadn't been rusty, because Red X and Suzaku have improved so much that it's scary.
In short, I'm really happy with the direction our scene is going in. Keep it up guys, things are only going to get interesting from here on out.

Suzaku - Please don't quit/take a break. Our region needs more people like you, both as a player and a person.

Red X - You already know how I feel about your recent improvement. Keep it up, but at the same time I want to see similar improvements in your Ness (not to say that it hasn't improved, I just haven't seen any improvement in it because you almost completely stuck to your MK on Friday/Saturday). Our region has enough MKs :(
Also thanks again for beating Tin, made my life that much easier :troll:

Chris Fisch - Keep it up dude. You'll break top 6 in no time.

Blacktwins - Stop dropping chaingrabs. But yeah, at this point I think you're the opponent I fear playing most in our scene, except for maybe Tin and definitely Joe when he's high. Keep it up dude.
Also, why the **** you be callin your girlfriend during the middle of our set, frontin like you got lifelines and ****. NIGGA THIS AIN'T NO GAME SHOW

Tin - Thanks for hosting the tournament. I don't know why it ran so late considering how small it was, so I'm not gonna put any blame on you. I know you're capable of running bigger tournaments in less time.
Also, I hope you took my warning about Red X seriously, I'm sure you can see that it was given with good reason. I would have spilt a little bit more info but JMo and cMeDu wanted to play dubs against us and I forgot to tell you afterwards.

On that topic, I'd like to see people being a bit more responsible when it comes to time management. This tourney only had 23 entrants for singles and 14 for doubles, it shouldn't have run until 9 pm (even considering the small # of setups). I'm not calling anyone out in particular because I really don't know who/what caused the tournament to run so slowly (if anyone at all), but it definitely could have run faster.

I was happy to see new faces at this (there were 3 younger asian kids...I'm guessing you guys were Ado Fido and Shodox Blade?), I hope you guys stick around because you joined at a good time; when everybody else improved significantly. That just means you guys are bound to improve much more quickly, since the competition is just that fierce now.
I added one of you (Marco) on FB, I'll add you to the facebook group for our region and you can add the other two.

If anyone has replays that are from bracket (or money matches) from THIS tournament that they'd like to be uploaded, get in contact with blacktwins cause he's supposed to be our uploader from now on.

And on that topic, Mr.L, I have 1 replay of you vs a Snake on Frigate Orpheon where the Snake gets 2 stocked (or 3 stocked, can't remember) and the Snake doesn't have a tag. Is that DDM? Is it a bracket match? I need to find out whether it should be sent to blacktwins or not etc etc

Mr_L

Smash Journeyman
And on that topic, Mr.L, I have 1 replay of you vs a Snake on Frigate Orpheon where the Snake gets 2 stocked (or 3 stocked, can't remember) and the Snake doesn't have a tag. Is that DDM? Is it a bracket match? I need to find out whether it should be sent to blacktwins or not etc etc
Yes, I'm almost positive that was game 2 of our bracket set.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
On that topic, I'd like to see people being a bit more responsible when it comes to time management. This tourney only had 23 entrants for singles and 14 for doubles, it shouldn't have run until 9 pm (even considering the small # of setups). I'm not calling anyone out in particular because I really don't know who/what caused the tournament to run so slowly (if anyone at all), but it definitely could have run faster.
2 topics I can tell that would help a lot if changed.

1. People are going to need spectate less matches. Less matches will also need to go on stream. I can't remember how many times someone asked me to put a match on stream last tourney, of which I had to say no to.

2. People will need to adequately prepare themselves when they are not needed for something (match or commentating). People tell me they need to use the washroom conveniently when they have a match to be played. If someone is commentating and they need to use the washroom, they should let me know well before any possibility of them playing so that a replacement commentator can be found and they can do their business undisturbed.

Just to raise a couple of ideas.

Shiny Mewtwo aka Jigglysir

PhD; Smash Community Studies
Premium
3DS FC
2191-7691-7941
SHOUTOUTS

1. infiniteV115 ($135) - Good job winning
2. Toronto Joe ($65) - GGs in doubles Bracket. Game 2 was so funny. I thought I could win the 2v1, maybe next time.
3. Meekspeedy ($20) - GGs in dubs, I think that game 2 was the best I played all tournament. Was so confident with that 2v1
4. Suzaku - Good job beating Tin
5. T.T.D.-Blacktwins - My heart broke when you got hit game 3 vs Poke. was hoping so hard for the JV4
5. R e d X - Good job beating Tin
7. Poke - GGs in that MM, definitely showed me a lot of things that my MK needs to work on.
7. [GDLK] Tin Man - Disappointing placing, don't worry about and bounce back for next time
9. Mprime - GGs in those MMs. The way I played against your Pikachu was the second best I played all tournament, going to try and play like that more often.
9. Fisch - GGs man, I thought I could beat you. Guess not.
9. Dan-Da-Man - GGs in the random MM, all comes down to luck of the draw. MK vs Peach had such a BS ending lmao
13. Inle - GGs in dubs, I def think me and Leafshadow should've won but oh well.
13. Leafshadow - Loads of fun teaming with you man, definitely something I'd be willing to do again in the future ^_^
13. Mr.L - GGs in bracket. I SDed like an idiot last stock game 2, but oh well, dem's da breaks. I think if I had gone ROB against Luigi I could have won.
17. Blackgold - Stop being such a scrub, stop being afraid to go ROB in singles, and stop being afraid to camp. Going aggro when it was unneeded is probably one of your biggest, and most easily fixable, problems. And, last but most definitely not least, STOP GETTING 17TH lmao

Tin Man: I used only :falco: in Singles and Only :rob: in Doubles.

blacktwins13

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Blacktwins13

I'm really really happy with the way this tournament went (and no, not just because I placed well in singles and doubles). This tournament was ****ing stacked despite having the same attendants as SiD10, and that's because of the vast improvement we've seen in Suzaku, Blacktwins, Red X and Chris Fisch lately. If this keeps up our region's collective skill level will reach all new levels, and tournies from here on out will be that much more intense.
In short, I'm really happy with the direction our scene is going in. Keep it up guys, things are only going to get interesting from here on out.

Blacktwins - Stop dropping chaingrabs. But yeah, at this point I think you're the opponent I fear playing most in our scene, except for maybe Tin and definitely Joe when he's high. Keep it up dude.
Also, why the **** you be callin your girlfriend during the middle of our set, frontin like you got lifelines and ****. NIGGA THIS AIN'T NO GAME SHOW

If anyone has replays that are from bracket (or money matches) from THIS tournament that they'd like to be uploaded, get in contact with blacktwins cause he's supposed to be our uploader from now on.
1st off, i'd like to say that Im proud of the results because of HOW MUCH EVERYONE HAS IMPROVED,(even said it on commentary) im proud to be apart of the scene and to be able to spend time with you guys in this game. we truly are a blessed community/Family.
2nd Im glad i Got my *** kicked by some ppl ;) and kicked some *** because all my matches were truly hype. thanks guys for making this tournament Really big in upsets. :bee:
3rd To V115, i promise to stop screwing up the chaingrabs, though i told you my reason why i do the spike 1st but since you guys tech my **** il try to ignore the spike reset ;)
also **** you, I CAN CALL MY GF CUZ I CAN NI**A, plus i honestly didn't know if i should do the complete runback of lucas or not so i asked her since she knows my mains completely.

SHOUTOUTS
5. T.T.D.-Blacktwins - My heart broke when you got hit game 3 vs Poke. was hoping so hard for the JV4
I'm sry bro :( idk why i approached him when he was doing Dancing Blade, it won't happen again ;)

Finally 4th, so guys, as V115 said, im sort of pretty much the uploader now for Canadabrawl/vitality (still need to clarify with tin on some stuff) but yea il need replays of all the bracket sets and MM'S. if you guys brought your wii or have saved matches on your wii, please send them to me @ aarongv@rogers.com or if you need to add me or msg me and talk about it, i Have Facebook, AIB and Smashboards
http://allisbrawl.com/profile/T.T.D.+Blacktwins13.ai
http://www.facebook.com/aaron.grandisonvargas
will do shoutouts in abit and thx guys. GOOD **** :cool:
Edit TINMAN I ALSO USED YOSHI ADD HIM PLZ (make him in the front too) AND LUCAS FOR DUBZ

Astronut

Smash Apprentice
GG's to everyone I played, this was definitely a fun tourney. And Tin I went Lucario this time (I think my Olimar is getting phased out).

hell-dew

Smash Apprentice
I couldnt come to this one due to being pulled into work last minute :/ but i was able to see pieces of it and i was on stream at the end holy crap this tourney was hype i remember in the finals V someone was mentioning watching the M2K match or yours and TBH i was watching both yours was more interesting >.> i WTFed a few times at some of the stuff you were doing and Suzaku Holy crap dude you were a beast. and respect to Meeks to that dude was on his game although thats all i really saw of the tourney sadly

is there gonna be a smash feast next friday? i should be able to make it out to that provided some random thing doesn't factor in but yeah good going guys (sorry if i missed your match) wish i could have been there.

Dan-Da-Man

Smash Journeyman
Gotta apologize to redx cause I was one tilt from winning us money, and i owe you a few bucks on top of that :/

Shoutouts to random MMs for paying for my dinner and train home :)

And yeah V, this tourney was a little slow. Considering I came on a few hours of sleep, I was pretty beat by the time caffine wore off and important bracket matches were starting :p still a fun tourney though and you guys are all improving legit

Some shouts later maybe

:phone:

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
Yes, I'm almost positive that was game 2 of our bracket set.
Alright, thanks.

I couldnt come to this one due to being pulled into work last minute :/ but i was able to see pieces of it and i was on stream at the end holy crap this tourney was hype i remember in the finals V someone was mentioning watching the M2K match or yours and TBH i was watching both yours was more interesting >.> i WTFed a few times at some of the stuff you were doing and Suzaku Holy crap dude you were a beast. and respect to Meeks to that dude was on his game although thats all i really saw of the tourney sadly

is there gonna be a smash feast next friday? i should be able to make it out to that provided some random thing doesn't factor in but yeah good going guys (sorry if i missed your match) wish i could have been there.
Thanks a bunch for the kind words dude.
Yes, there is going to be a smashfest at A&C this coming Friday (3-8 pm), and there's also one today from 3-10 pm (not sure if you can make it on such short notice, lol)
And I'm not sure who's gonna be there today, and I'm not sure if I'll be there this Friday
Okay I just checked and A&C is open from 12-7 today O.O so I'm gonna be there and so is Poke, I think Chris Fisch will be there too and maybe Blacktwins

Mprime

Smash Ace
Great tourney, awesome upsets (redx you are my hero and great **** against joe fisch even though u didnt win game 3 mad improvements both of you). also can't believe i got 9th considering i havent really played brawl since impulse (went back to melee after seeing mango vs hbox at impulse loool). Forgot how hype this game gets and plan on making some dirty upsets next tourney i attend.

:phone:

Chris Fisch

Smash Rookie
1. infiniteV115 ($135) - Congratulations on first, I hope we can vs in bracket someday.
2. Toronto Joe ($65) - Hardest MK to fight! Our bracket set was tight and fun :awesome:
3. Meekspeedy ($20) - Benjamin.. with that greezy Sonic! glad to see you placing high
4. Suzaku - Mr.Consistency, proud of you bro. I hope you stick around
5. T.T.D.-Blacktwins - Blacktwns man, I still remember our sets from months ago, you've gotten soo much better. Dat Rival status:smirk:
5. R e d X - Another person whose gotten way better, keep at it! you'll break top 3 soon
7. Poke - Noob! Next tournament is yours if you stay focused :)
7. [GDLK] Tin Man - Our set was intense, I still have much to learn and I hope we can play again soon.
9. Mprime - Nice placing bro! I saw some of your matches and I was highly entertained, we'll hit up some wi-fi later
9. JMo - Hey, I've seen you around but never had the chance to play you, we should def get some friendlies in next tournament.
9. Fisch - Got dang noob
9. Dan-Da-Man - I've seen some of your matches on youtube and you defiantly got potential to get top 3 in tournament. Get some sleep next time!
13. Inle - Hey I barely saw you at the tournament, I know you can do so much better
13. Leafshadow - Fun games at the end of the tournament! Don't tell anyone you bodied my falco with R.O.B.!!!!:urg:
13. cMeDu - Fun set, game 2 was hella close.
13. Mr.L - Whitby!!! Always a pleasure when you and Matt come out (hopfully googs as well next time)
17. Fido - never got to meet you at the tournament, hopfully I'll see you at the next one
17. Astro - Sup bro, I never got to vs your new Lucario in friendlies, next time for sure
17. Justin Wong - Never met you but I guess you're really good at MvC tehe xD
17. Ado - Yo man keep it up, if you need any help just ask me
17. Ham'n'Eggs - Yo your peach was sexy, Im surprised you got 17th!
17. Shodox Blade - Never met you, hopfully I'll see you at the next tournament
17. Blackgold - Round 1 Falco dittos *_*, I almost died that set.

Wanted to give a special thanks to Tin man for organizing all this good stuff, thanks to A&C for letting us use their venue, and thanks to everyone who participated in this event. I'm always happy to see new and old faces in the Ontario brawl scene, keep it up guys.

P.S. There is a Ontario Brawl Scene Skype and Facebook Group. Just ask around/PM me if you want more information about it.

Yours,
Chris Fisch AKA Fischmeister AKA Fischtopher AKA Jose Ramirez.

MeekSpeedy

Smash Ace
First of all I'd like to say thank you to Tinman and A&C games for running the tourney. A&C has become a home for not only the Showdown in Downtown series, but for our smash scene in general. We're lucky to have a steady venue, and one of the main reasons they let us come back is because we don't leave too much of a mess behind, and we're generally good and respectful of others, and don't have our tourneys run many hours behind schedule. With that being said, we only ran about...an hour behind schedule? Which in all honesty isn't that bad, and I know we can improve. Maybe twerk the scheduling a bit, so there's less room for friendlies, and more room for tourney sets?

Anyways, enough about pointless stuff, here's what you came for. Shoutouts!

1. infiniteV115 ($135) - G'**** winning, ggs in friendlies/doubles/singles/life/pooplord

2. Toronto Joe ($65) - yoo0o0o00oo0o00o0oooo you did well, my son. but we must enter back into the hyperbolic time chamber of wifi, the lag weights will make us faster! Also we played really well in dubz, I'm really bummed out I can't go to Apex. :( Would've been so fun to team w/ you there!

3. Meekspeedy ($20) - SLEEP

4. Suzaku - Man I really don't get why or how you're so underrated. You're the one who should be sponsered by gdlk, because that's just what you are. (No offense tin, lol) You're an amazing player and equally as an amazing person, and our set was perhaps the hardest and funnest for me all day.

5. T.T.D.-Blacktwins - LUDA PROVIN HE'S NOT A FRAUDULANT *****. much love mah *****z

5. R e d X - Holy ****, I knew you improved, but god damn. You've come a long way, and it clearly shows. I remember your 1st tournament and how I told you to keep coming out, and that you'd improve with time, experience, and hard work. You've done just that, and now you've beaten someone in tourney that I haven't yet! Good stuff today, this tourney might've had a smaller attendance, but for southern ontario it was certainly a stacked one.

7. Poke - *poke* frame master, what's good dude. It was fun seeing you again, and not a bad placement either!

7. [GDLK] Tin Man - We all have off-days, sometimes people don't sleep, sometimes people practice PSA, **** sometimes people talk to their girlfriends on the phone while playing, but no johns at the end of the day. It was good seeing you again, really good stuff running the tourney. And besides, it's not like this is a bad placing. All the people who placed above you are people who could beat you, and on this tourney, they were the better player.

9. Mprime - yoooo Matt, it was lame that we had to play so early in bracket, but good stuff crawling up losers bracket to 9th. Placed even with ALOT of good players, good stuff.

9. JMo - Y U NO TRY. JACKIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE lmfao, you're one of my favorite ppl to see come out to tourneys. I hope Charlie and you can come out, you're both hilarious and more talented at smash then you think. much love *****s

9. Fisch - yooooo you're so chill lol. God damn good stuff today, you're improving monumentally each time I see/play you.

9. Dan-Da-Man - yoooo dannnnnnnnn, it was good seeing you again. I know you haven't been practicing/playing as much as you'd like to, your snake is still g'**** though.

13. Inle - TECHNOOOOOOLOGY, GET MAAAAARRRRIEEDDD, HAVE A FAAAAAAAMMIILLLYYY, - Inle 2012

13. Leafshadow - yoooo fun set in dubz

13. cMeDu - CHARLIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Y U SANDBAG?@?@?you're probably one of my favorite people from the smash scene, and it's really disappointing to see u and jackie not come out as much. I know you 2 both don't practice at all, but I'd like to see Tinmans prodigies return in full force.

13. Mr.L - Luigi SWAGGGGG, we didn't get to talk much/at all this tourney, but I think we played some friendlies lol. ur awesome

17. Fido, Ado, Justin Wong (lol?), Ham'n'Eggs, ShodoxBlade - Some new faces! It's always good seeing new ppls in the scene, I hope you guys can keep coming out. And above all, don't get discouraged or don't be afraid to ask anyone anything. Ask people for advice, hit the lab, do it all. Different methods work for different people. I remember telling Mark (RedX) similar stuff at his 1st tourney in Ontario, and look at him now, he got 5th place, and he loves everyone in the scene. And everyone here loves him just as much. All it takes is a bit of motivation, and some friends to play smash with/form smash rivalries. That's all you need to get REAL good, REAL fast.

17. Astro - Good stuff coming out again, I'm PRETTY sure I've seen you in previous results threads. It's always nice to see people motivated to keep coming out to play and learn more.

17. Blackgold - lulzy dubz set, you almost had game 2

Ruinn

Smash Ace

Shoutouts to marijuana in winners'
Shoutouts to Chris Fisch for doing so well against Tin and Joe

I'm really really happy with the way this tournament went (and no, not just because I placed well in singles and doubles). This tournament was ****ing stacked despite having the same attendants as SiD10, and that's because of the vast improvement we've seen in Suzaku, Blacktwins, Red X and Chris Fisch lately. If this keeps up our region's collective skill level will reach all new levels, and tournies from here on out will be that much more intense. Tin may have been a bit rusty at this tournament but that definitely isn't grounds to say that he 100% would have won if he hadn't been rusty, because Red X and Suzaku have improved so much that it's scary.

Suzaku - Please don't quit/take a break. Our region needs more people like you, both as a player and a person.

Red X - You already know how I feel about your recent improvement. Keep it up, but at the same time I want to see similar improvements in your Ness (not to say that it hasn't improved, I just haven't seen any improvement in it because you almost completely stuck to your MK on Friday/Saturday). Our region has enough MKs :(
Also thanks again for beating Tin, made my life that much easier :troll:

Chris Fisch - Keep it up dude. You'll break top 6 in no time.

Tin - Thanks for hosting the tournament. I don't know why it ran so late considering how small it was, so I'm not gonna put any blame on you. I know you're capable of running bigger tournaments in less time.
Also, I hope you took my warning about Red X seriously, I'm sure you can see that it was given with good reason. I would have spilt a little bit more info but JMo and cMeDu wanted to play dubs against us and I forgot to tell you afterwards.

I was happy to see new faces at this (there were 3 younger asian kids...I'm guessing you guys were Ado Fido and Shodox Blade?), I hope you guys stick around because you joined at a good time; when everybody else improved significantly. That just means you guys are bound to improve much more quickly, since the competition is just that fierce now.
I added one of you (Marco) on FB, I'll add you to the facebook group for our region and you can add the other two.

oh so im not improving? :(

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
You definitely are. I just thought it would be weird to give a shoutout to somebody that wasn't at the tournament, cause that's not how it's normally done XD

1PokeMastr

Smash Champion
Everyone has improved so damn much, This can't be said enough. You have V, he's been here for a little over a year now. Getting dead last first tournament. Now he's getting dead first.
Red X beating Tin, so many improvements. This scene kicks butt, not just as brawlers. As a community, a family. Southern Ontario is the best. Now.. on to shoutouts.

1. infiniteV115 ($135) - I.. didn't see you play at all this Tournament, but I kind of assumed you'd take first anyway. Good damn, stuff, keep it up and you can win Apex. ( Body everyone ).

2. Toronto Joe ($65) - Keep up the good work, stay calm and focused, you have what it takes to still be the best in Ontario. You ARE Toronto Joe. Get em' next time.

3. Meekspeedy ($20) - Meek with the sleep. Put in the work, Sonic is too good for us, Spin Dashin' and stuffs. Ain't nobody know how to punish your gimmicks. ;3 You've always been a damn good player. Keep it up, you're better than all the other Sonics out there.

4. Suzaku - THE GOD DAMN LEGEND HIMSELF, fast, furious. Hardworking, nice. Compliments people when they play him, win or loss. You're always in good spirits. No improvement ? Hm.. You're about 200% better than you were at SiD 6. Please don't quit brawl/ tourneys. Make it out when you can. You bring the hype.

5. T.T.D.-Blacktwins - Time To Die ? That's what I say when I have to play you. I hate meeting you in bracket because I know for a fact I'll lose. And this time I almost got JV 4 stocked with Marth. Your Yoshi, Lucas and Climbers. You definitely deserve to be higher on the Pr. Keep improvin'. Bring up your wins.

5. R e d X - The Ike main ? The other Ike main ? The other other Ike main ? NO. You're the Mk/ Ness main. I tip my hat to you for taking out TinMan. You've seriously improved a truck ton. May the D3 be with you. Keep it up.

7. Poke - Gotta' stay focused. Can't let yourself fall into old habits or have slip ups. You can do it. You'll be the best Falco someday. Keep strivin'.

7. [GDLK] Tin Man - I guess I could say lack of practice ? Or serious improvement from everyone ? I'll say both. You had an off day. Thank you for hosting and running the tournaments. I honestly don't think we'd even have a Smash scene at all if you weren't around to host. You're like.. the leader, haha. Thanks for keeping the scene alive, everyone appreciates it. Even if we don't say it.

9. Mprime - It was great seeing you again, it sucks we didn't get to play. My Dk wants revenge on your Mk ( For 3 stocking it the last time we played. Seriously where did you get all the Dk experience ? ) Hope to see you at SiD 12.

9. JMo - For someone who doesn't practice, you're still damn good. Neither of us talked much, we just play.

9. Fisch - 4 months you've been going serious mode. 4 months.. 4 months.. And you're already at this level ? You'll be taking first in no time. I actually think if our brackets were swapped, You'd be at 7th and I'd be at the 9th. Your Falco is just too damn good. I'm learning from it. You're the better Falco. It's in your playstyle, your words. Learn's fast, Hits hard. Chris "Gatling" Fisch, the Legend of the North.

9. Dan-Da-Man - I didn't see you play at all. I have no idea what to say, except that it's always good to see you and a Shame we didn't get to play friendlies. Your Snake is a beast in Doubles.

13. Inle - "People will see his placements, and think he's a Fair spamming Marth. But when you play him, he knows the character inside and out" - V115. Once you get a CRT, you'll be in for serious practice and you're going to improve tremendously.

13. Leafshadow - Glad you made it out, glad I took your hat. Glad you gimped my Luigi Cpu in 5 seconds. Keep coming out, keep practicing, keep up the work, you can do it. Become the best Roboclimers in Canada. You can do it.

13. cMeDu - For he's a jolly good, No idea. But I guess it was Karma for me Fisching for the grab so much against you Game 1. And.. sorry for confusing you for me giving you my Wii mote. And Wii wires. I have no idea what I was thinking. You can do eeet. Come out more, Dk slayer.

13. Mr.L - Your Luigi is still ****. It's a shame you placed so low. It was great to see you again ^-^

17. Fido - Falco or Zss ? I don't remember. If you were the Falco.. I probably should have given you tips! Next time, SiD 12. Talk to the really tall white guy. Not the bulky tall one. The lanky tall one with elegant hair. Or talk to Chris "Gatling" Fisch, He's great when it comes to advice. If you're the Zss, talk to the guy who styles on all of us.

17. Astro - Nah man. Your Olimar isn't being phased out. Just have Lucario as your secondary and Olimar as your main. We all have the point where we feel our main isn't good enough, but that's just the mentality. Take it from me, your main is good enough, you just have to believe and practice. You can't get better by sitting on your butt doing nothing.

17. Justin Wong - Best name ever. My mind got gamed super hard when Tin called out your name. Keep coming out and you'll improve.

17. Ado - Your Dk is great man, great Job against MPrime! Hope to see you again at SiD 12.

17. Ham'n'Eggs - Your Peach is too good for this placement, keep it coming. Maybe you'll inspire our Peach player to start coming out again. :3

17. Shodox Blade - Falco or Zss ? I don't remember. If you were the Falco.. I probably should have given you tips! Next time, SiD 12. Talk to the really tall white guy. Not the bulky tall one. The lanky tall one with elegant hair. Or talk to Chris "Gatling" Fisch, He's great when it comes to advice. If you're the Zss, talk to the guy who styles on all of us.

17. Blackgold - Practice online/ offline. Practice Tech skill. You're better than this. You just have to work at it. Ask for advice. Get bodied by Joe/ V/ Tinners/ Blacktwins. Whatever it takes. You have the potential.

I DIDN'T CLOSE THE TAB. YES.

Dogg/Naoki/Suzaku

Smash Apprentice
Sorry for the late shoutouts, just came back from the US. This tourney was really fun and I hope everyone comes out again.

1. infiniteV115 ($135) - Great job winning/getting your salty runback and then some. That set we had was really fun, hope we can play again next time. Thank you for the tips, it'll go a long way.

2. Toronto Joe ($65) - Nice placing! We were so close to meeting in bracket, but maybe next time. Sorry we didn't team either =/

3. Meekspeedy ($20) - You are an amazing player and commentator. Our set was so intense and fun, was shaking so much. Keep getting good sleep too. Your commentary hyped a lot of matches. Definitely made this tourney much more fun :)

5. T.T.D.-Blacktwins - Fun games and nice seeing you. I really think we're even, it just depends on if you drop CGs. If you master the ICs CG, I can see you winning the next tourney.

5. R e d X - UTM power! Good job beating Tin Man and placing so well. Your style is so unique and pro. Keep improving =)

7. Poke - Thanks for hyping me up so much xD Your Falco is really technical and spot on. Just keep playing and you'll be taking big names very soon.

7. [GDLK] Tin Man - Thank you for hosting and good games. Thanks for being lenient with me taking breaks/going out.

9. Mprime - Didn't get to play, but hope you come out again.

9. JMo - Those games were intense lol I was losing hope until the shield breaker xD Come out more.

9. Fisch - So close to making upsets. Keep getting better, you won't be "that guy" after the next tourney.

9. Dan-Da-Man - The way you were playing was just too good LOL That second doubles set was yours, but some crazy things were happening. The answer to everything: back air! We didn't get to play, but will have to next tourney.

13. Inle - I don't think I saw you at all which is weird because you bring the life of the tourney. Next time ;)

13. Leafshadow - You know what we need to do next time. I'm always forgetting lol

13. cMeDu - Pro. Good games, come out more. Your commentary = too good.

13. Mr.L - Your Luigi is amazing. You did so well in that 2v1 *_*

17. Fido - Good games! Come out more and keep playing. Don't be shy to ask for advice either!

17. Astro - Nice to see a Lucario coming up in the scene. I hope we play next time.

17. Justin Wong - I don't know how you got 17th lol

17. Ado - Fun games. I know you can become very good if you keep playing. I was amazed at how basic, yet effective you were playing.

17. Ham'n'Eggs - Definitely better than your placing. Come out more!

17. Shodox Blade - I didn't see you but hope you reach the next tourney.

17. Blackgold - Weird that I didn't see you. Should wear some BlackGold next time :p

pidgezer0_one - Your commentary during some of the matches was LOL

Dan-Da-Man

Smash Journeyman
Shouts to V and Meek for some legit commentary (loud enough so I could hear while playing, haha)

Shouts to cMeDu & JMo for finally making it out.. you better come out again!

Shouts to Fisch and BT for getting soo much better over the past few months!

Some more shouts:

V - first time we don't play in singles in a while! I was looking forward to it :p

Tin - same as V.. I've been practicing ICs for ya, haha

Joe & Meek - same as above lol

Suzaku - always great when you come out man. Great placing.. we'll get in some ggs next time :)

BT - Really fun set man, next time I'll get ya ;)

Red X - had a great time teaming with you man. I'll understand if you don't want to again, cause you're a great player and I think you deserve better haha. Fun singles set too.. sorry I was kinda exhausted by the time we got around to it, but it's better you won cause you beat Tin too, good **** :)

Poke - fun doubles sets. You were flipping out during some SDs lol, stay chill and just try to have ggs :)

Mprime - we gotta play some more next time, idk if you've been practicing but you've improved!

Inle - fun games and dubs set as always

Mr.L - yo0o0o always fun to play ya man, hope to again next time!

Blackgold - ggs lol. Please don't ever use Jiggs against Snake in bracket!

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
Oh yeah
My bad to MPrime. I forgot to get in our MM before you left, I was too busy watching all the hype sets. Next time.

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
lol everyone is so nice to me when I lose tourneys xD
I don't think it's necessarily because you lost, but because since this tourney was so stacked and intense and whatnot everyone really enjoyed it and who better to thank for a great tourney than the TO amirite

(Remember how mean everybody was when you lost to me at SiD8? :troll:)

Everyone has improved so damn much, This can't be said enough. You have V, he's been here for a little over a year now. Getting dead last first tournament. Now he's getting dead first.
***** WHAT
I didn't get dead last at my first tournament. I got dead last at my THIRD tournament. Stupid PokMaster115
GG's to everyone I played, this was definitely a fun tourney. And Tin I went Lucario this time (I think my Olimar is getting phased out).
Yoooooooooooooo, a LUCARIO PLAYER?! **** YES.
CHARACTER DIVERSITY LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Top Bottom