• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SitC2 -- Sets

K_Walk

Smash Apprentice
Wow, Naka, you beat Rose and TwinD in tournament sets? You have seriously been playing too much because you are getting better at an alarming rate. Nice.

Evan-(Harm)

Smash Cadet
thanks for hosting twin dreams! It was definitly worth getting lost to play you. You should definitly plan another. If you do another i am sure more of s.c.s would come.

Nakamaru

Smash Master
I was gonna try to make it, but the transport situation looked pretty grim...I was gonna ask you naka for a ride, but I chickened out on the last second. I'd thought you wouldnt have space for me and 2 friends.
Nonsence i could've made space for you guys. If you need a ride just ask. Just make sure that when you ask you dont call when we are in mid trasport.:laugh:

Nakamaru

Smash Master
naka stepping it up :upsidedown:

who was ur main?
twin dreams?
his brother?
Twin mains foxy, and Hero boy plays sheik and Mewtwo. It got to the point where he'd pick sheik, i'd counter pick with falco. Did that for two, and then i'd stick falco in fear of the GnW vs Sheik matchup, and he counter picks with mewtwo and yatta yatta. Pretty much every fight i was in had it in bad for GnW. -_- Played him alot outside of the tournament though.

Edit-sorry for the double post. Safari hates me today.

@K_walk
--I've got good people to play against. Hell Cory almost knocked out TwinD in the tournament with ICs and Ganon. O.o That set was down to the wire.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
Twin mains foxy, and Hero boy plays sheik and Mewtwo. It got to the point where he'd pick sheik, i'd counter pick with falco. Did that for two, and then i'd stick falco in fear of the GnW vs Sheik matchup, and he counter picks with mewtwo and yatta yatta. Pretty much every fight i was in had it in bad for GnW. -_- Played him alot outside of the tournament though.

Edit-sorry for the double post. Safari hates me today.

@K_walk
--I've got good people to play against. Hell Cory almost knocked out TwinD in the tournament with ICs and Ganon. O.o That set was down to the wire.
counterpick falco with M2. . . you need to work on that matchup. . . :p. Also, would certainly be up for a half hour drive to good competetion. Hell, we've been going to Renth's quite a bit and this is closer, so certainly Twin Dreams and Hero Boy's place is managable. We could even get em all together and start getting West PA smash on the map since we can't get no respect from the rest of the state :/. . .

Twin Dreams

Smash Ace
Not a big turn out this tournament. So, I have a solution that will settle my dilemma for entrants and best crew in pittsburgh. I'll post it in SCS thread.

IT was fun. MCC is a great crew. Evan your Samus is AWESOME. Corey was an equal match and it always came down to the wire. Rob had a suprisingly good Y. Link.

Nakamura, your practice against fox's paid off. I couldn't comepete with your Falco, but I'm going to learn Doctor Mario some more and make sure to brush up on my Fox. I'll make sure to beat you next time. If we have some time, bring your M:TG decks. ^_^

pockyD

Smash Legend
we all knew about it, it's just a lot of us were out of town for the break -_-

have one during the semester (before midmay) and you'll probably see a bigger turnout from the local crowd

Nakamaru

Smash Master
counterpick falco with M2. . . you need to work on that matchup. . . :p. Also, would certainly be up for a half hour drive to good competetion. Hell, we've been going to Renth's quite a bit and this is closer, so certainly Twin Dreams and Hero Boy's place is managable. We could even get em all together and start getting West PA smash on the map since we can't get no respect from the rest of the state :/. . .
Yea, but it was weird facing a mewtwo with falco. Usualy i take that matchup with GnW.

The Grange (where SitC was held) is like 10-15 minutes from my place. Also there is a bus that goes from sewickley to pittsburgh. So people can meet at my house, unless you have buses that go there.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
We could even get em all together and start getting West PA smash on the map since we can't get no respect from the rest of the state :/. . .
agreed

Not a big turn out this tournament. So, I have a solution that will settle my dilemma for entrants and best crew in pittsburgh. I'll post it in SCS thread.
i hope its something good in the works.

Top Bottom