• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS Sm4sh 3DS Facebook group

Lavourer

Smash Rookie
I've been looking for a Sm4sh 3DS community where people are active and engaged. Looking to hold regular tournaments on Challonge and also just have a place for people to meet and chat freely about the game. After not being able to find a group to fit my needs I've decided to just bite the bullet and do it myself. This group is going to be private and strictly just 3DS. So let's see if we can build a nice little community here. Message me if you're interested and also post your Friend Code! FC: 2938-7403-0942
If this is successful I would eventually love to make a Skype Group and then make our own crew. I'm at 75% win percent on For Glory and Main Link and am looking for casual to serious players. The only thing I ask is if you make commitments to the tournaments I run and no show repeatedly you will be removed from the group. Active members only! See you out there!

Lavourer

Smash Rookie
Group is up and is starting from the ground up so lets get this started and just be patient. Send me a message on Facebook.com/TetrisFTW if you're interested

Lavourer

Smash Rookie
Hey new to this whole private Facebook thing. If you want to be added then message me your email you use to sign into Facebook and I can add you. Already getting some positive feedback and we are going to have this thing grow and hold regular tournaments so get on board now. Facebook.com/TetrisFTW Also our first tournament is Sunday the 9th at 2pm Eastern 1pm Check in

Top Bottom