• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Smash 'Til You Drop 2 - Dy-no-mite Punch!" Montréal, Québec, Canada; Feb. 24th 2007

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
/ couldnt agree more
But you **** sooooooooooooo much. I was looking forward to playing you at bi-weeklies again, tis a shame to see someone with as much skill as you go.

I heard you got 3 stocked by kishprime anyway though, not sure if thats a rumor or not, but I guess that proves us canucks suck vs the american pros :(

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
I heard you got 3 stocked by kishprime anyway though, not sure if thats a rumor or not, but I guess that proves us canucks suck vs the american pros :(
If you're not kidding, go die in a ditch.

On this note, from now on people, post in the results thread. You can multi-quote posts from this thread and reply in the results thread. T y.

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
If you're not kidding, go die in a ditch.

On this note, from now on people, post in the results thread. You can multi-quote posts from this thread and reply in the results thread. T y.
Well I claim ignornace on this one Chet. But I heard some people talking about Bam being 3 stocked by Kish.

How do we stack up against other countries?

Sorry if I sounded disrespectful, I just plain dont know :ohwell: So can anyone answer me this really quick? I wont push the off topic stuff any further Im just really curious is all..

humBAM

Smash Journeyman
I will still play for fun sometimes, I said im quitting COMPETITIVE SMASH.. and Ill probly still do doubles for vwins in tournaments..

im maining sheik now /emo

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
I will still play for fun sometimes, I said im quitting COMPETITIVE SMASH.. and Ill probly still do doubles for vwins in tournaments..

im maining sheik now /emo
Good to hear, id hate to see you go. Hope I see you at the bi-weeklies sometime :)

Can anyone answer me the question though? How do our best smashers in canada stack up to the gods from the US like chu, ken, pc chris, etc?

cF=)

Smash Lord
Didn't Vwins beat PC Chris ? I can't remember where I heard that, perhaps it was a joke but it's still possible to rack some gay bthrow > shinespike kills.

humBAM

Smash Journeyman
Good to hear, id hate to see you go. Hope I see you at the bi-weeklies sometime :)

Can anyone answer me the question though? How do our best smashers in canada stack up to the gods from the US like chu, ken, pc chris, etc?
We did beat em in friendly... but they have much more experience that make em better in tournament..

Daisy101

Smash Journeyman
:( Sry guys am noob:( je crois que ces pas la peine de rejouer a ssbm meme il y a personne qui viepas pres de chez moi ces plate de savoir sa mais:( je crois que jouer avez vous sa va prendre du temps. Bon je vous laisse je vais me pratique avez marth je vais revenir dans le forum ces sure^^

f4k3s4nt4

Smash Rookie
Interestingly enough, in Canada, it seems to be a tradition for any Toronto team that comes to Montreal to get ***** and go back home, would it be for Smash, tonight's hockey game, or any other activity that requires skill.

Top Bottom