• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Snake's Stage Shadow Moses

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Shadow Moses

I apperently made this topic for this stage because i haven't seen one yet, this stage seems to be Shadow Moses which was taken from the first Metal Gear Solid game, this stage I believe will be one of my all time favorites because of the alaskan climate, but one thing i'm not sure yet, is how will the whole stage look like? I guess I'll have to wait and see but Sakurai is taking to long with Snake if you ask me, okay so who else is also looking forward and is familiar with this stage because i'm sure looking forward to it

the grim lizard

Smash Master
>_< First there were none, and then there were three...

They're also called "Helipad" or something similar...this is why the official confirmed thread needs to be at the top...so people know...

Wiseguy

Smash Champion
I really want to see more of this stage. I hear it was designed by Kojima himself (Nintendo Power said so, for what that's worth).

I'm also looking forward to hearing the remastered Metal Gear tune. I like this rendition, but that's just me: http://youtube.com/watch?v=urADAa58KwU

EDIT: (Oops, looks like someone already made the offial thread for this stage....

Oh well. I like this one better.)

Takeshi245

Smash Champion
It seems like it's going to be an interesting stage to play on. I'm thinking we might get an update on the stage in the future.

NukeA6

Smash Master
Hopefully some Fox Hound members may make cameos in the stage,

Wreked

Smash Lord
I'm kinda hoping they don't show us this stage on Dojo. It makes sense because if they do the will most likely show snake on it. And sakurai said(don't ask for a link) that he is going to keep third party characters secret. So that's probaly why we haven't seen snake on Dojo at all. I'm really excited to see his profile though which Sakurai probaly won't show. But this stage looks cool I hope there are no hazards though.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Hopefully some Fox Hound members may make cameos in the stage,
yea that would be tight but better yet if they showed up as an Assist trophy, man that would be so awesome!!

EDIT: (Oops, looks like someone already made the offial thread for this stage....

Oh well. I like this one better.)
Hey thanks for the support :) at least someone around here is in favor of my thread unlike someone I know..ahem grim

DJ_Falcon

Smash Rookie
I think Snake might not be shown until they start showing secret characters (If they will, like after Dec 3). That's when they should show Shadow Moses.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
i only made mine cause the official rules of this thread requires detail and pictures.

the first one didn't do that, so i made mine like it was supposed to. then minutes later this one was made

the grim lizard

Smash Master
Hence: "First there were none, and then there were three..."

But yours is linked in the official confirmed thread.

Top Bottom