• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

so i was sent here by a moderator heres what was said:

WitchHunter

Smash Rookie
Title: "Frames?"

description: "I was reading a guide and it was talking about how zero suit samus's invulnerability frames start at frame 3. But if its a single frame how do you see it? isnt a frame like a single moment in time? so like one frame = one picture? please help I need to win."

so in addition to my question up there, do u guys think i should have been kicked off the general boards? i mean i think it was a misunderstanding because i was more trying to ask about frames in general but looking back it seems like i was asking about zero suit samus. or is that just me? what do u guys think?

Retro X

Smash Apprentice
NNID
uncorruptable
Title: "Frames?"

description: "I was reading a guide and it was talking about how zero suit samus's invulnerability frames start at frame 3. But if its a single frame how do you see it? isnt a frame like a single moment in time? so like one frame = one picture? please help I need to win."
You can slow down the footage to see it frame by frame to be exact. This just means that for frames 1 &2 she is not invincible and from frame 3 to frame x she is. And yes it would be hard to see, 3 frames is not enough time to react with human reaction time.

Top Bottom