• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So it's official

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingBulbinX

Smash Apprentice
Galvanic,i remember that commercial in your sig o so long ago...

I thought if they were to use Rayquaza he'd be a boss for Ice Climbers since Rayquaza lives in Mountains that touch the sky(Ozone) and well Ice Climbers live in mountains......

I thought I'd be like Nana jumping up the mountain then Popo(lagging behind)
notices a giant snakes tail slithering to the other side of the mountain thus causing him to speed to his sisters pace then they reach the top and do they're little high-five thingie then the mountain shakes then crumbles and an enraged Rayquaza emerges from the debris and then BOSS FIGHT!!!!

CGCGrayfox

Smash Journeyman
I thought the video was totally bad ***. WoW! More starfox games should have cool cut scenes like that. I think following this cut scene you will have to fight that pokemon in a boss battle.

Chepe

Smash Lord
I thought if they were to use Rayquaza he'd be a boss for Ice Climbers since Rayquaza lives in Mountains that touch the sky(Ozone) and well Ice Climbers live in mountains......
Ah, but Sakurai aint stupid. He knows that it would be too easy: one hit from Ice Climbers' B or Down B will 1HKO Rayquaza what with its quad weak lol!

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
umm....

>_>;

if this thread was actually formatted in some way to look like a discussion about the video it'd be differnet, but this is just ridiculous looking

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
No no no! Because Rayquaza is still a Pokémon we should apply the Pokémon rules here! Thus that means Fox > Rayquaza > Diddy > Fox ofcoarse! It's a shame Rayquaza isn't a playable character. ;) Diddy would've destroyed Rayquaza as well if he had a Shine. >_< Just wait till the game's released so we can see what happens next.

Raptorbite

Smash Apprentice
No no no! Because Rayquaza is still a Pokémon we should apply the Pokémon rules here! Thus that means Fox > Rayquaza > Diddy > Fox ofcoarse! It's a shame Rayquaza isn't a playable character. ;) Diddy would've destroyed Rayquaza as well if he had a Shine. >_< Just wait till the game's released so we can see what happens next.
I think these are less "Pokemon rules" and more "Rock, Paper, Scissors rules"

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
All the same. But Diddy, Fox and Rayquaza aren't rocks, papers or scissors.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
This provers NOTHING! Diddy Kong is actually good, too. You see, DOnkey Kong got pwned by Diddy Kong, Diddy Kong fought and probably tied with Bowser (who summoned his minions, and Diddy Kong ran to find DK), and he was weakened. Fox wasn't weakened, because he shine cancelled the whole time his ship was shot down! :laugh:

So actually, Donkey Kong got beat down like Mario=by something he didn't see coming! So no one sux...yet (outside of Lucas! XD). :laugh:

smashbot226

Smash Master
Aww, don't diss little blonde Lucas.

Yeah, he deserves it...

So, this pretty much confirms Rayquay as a boss, huh?

And furthermore, Fox does not defeat Rayquay.

You see, it's more like this:

Shine > Rayquay > Diddy > Flaming bag of poo > Mic_128 > Fox.

hyuugasteve

Smash Rookie
i think that rayquaza will come back really pissed and you will have to fight him as fox or diddy.
that means that either could win, its just diddy was suprise attacked and fox had reflector.

CGCGrayfox

Smash Journeyman
In the world of fighting games, sure diddy can beat requaza. If this game were more "realistic" Diddy would be destroyed. XD lol

Dr.Saturn

Smash Apprentice
no no no no no no its like rock paper scissors

Diddy = rock

Rayquza= paper (lol)

Fox = Scissors

Diddy beats fox

Fox beats Rayquza

Rayquza lose to fox

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom