• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So, let me get this straight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skrlx

Smash Champion
you got MOD because you asked JV if he can put a subforum? :confused:

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
Actually I got mod because regardless of what you two THINK I am very suited for the job.

I have been planning this for months.

And MattNF, past is past, I did spam a bit before,but nothing serious, your bashing me is far more serious then my spamming ever was. but enough of that..its the past im not going to get into it.

Simple fact is, I am a moderator now, and I will see to it, that this forum works :)

MLG_JV

Smash Ace
you got MOD because you asked JV if he can put a subforum? :confused:
He got to be a MOD because he is very active in the 64 scene, had some good ideas about helping grow the 64 community, and was willing to spend the time to implement them.

So put personal bias aside. Nothing, I have seen from him so far tells me he would do anything but a great job. But I am always open to feedback on any of our MODs so if you feel anything other is happening at that point shoot me a pm. But Sirhc has my full confidence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom