• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

so this is how smash dies.... with thunderous applause

captainlukey

Smash Ace
please help me!
ive heard talk around the tafe campus that i am enroled in that they are going to net nanny smashboards....
i cant begin to explain how heart broken i am...
please help... does anyone know how to get past net nannies\net security....
ive tried for ages to figure out a way of doing so but if the answer is out there it is so elusive...

oh well i spose you could call this my "final words" thread.....
to all you smash champs out there who's wisdom has greatly contributed to my smash skill, (probably everyone on these boards) thank you from the bottom of my.... wat do you call it? oh yeah from the bottom of my gamecube.
ill miss you guys........
oh well i spose i should go now...
:( :( :( :( :( :mad:

Elen

Smash Lord
Just use a proxy server or IP. Google that if you don't know what I'm talking about, it should let you get by it easily enough.

captainlukey

Smash Ace
im sorry but its still not working... can someone send me the url of a proxy i can get that wont activate the net nanny while looking for it?

pdk

Smash Lord
proxy.org, mess around with it until it turns up a proxy that works well then stick with that

Top Bottom