• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So we got a new stage

dj asakura

Smash Ace
I'm sure you all saw the new stage update for the IC's so i'll skim on the details. but i did want to post this picture

(thanks to the school it doesnt seem like i can post the pic)

you'll see that it looks like popo is doing an f-smash while nana is facing the other way and doing what looks like a f-air. so clearly, we will have desynchs back (like we didnt already know) and i'm very excited

sfox8

Smash Journeyman
I noticed that when I saw the screen too. I was kind of confused at first but desynching definitely makes sense. Or maybe they just made Nana a lot more competent in this game (oh god please!)? Either way, it's good news.

I wonder if whoever was playing during this screenshot even meant to desynch, or if they did it on accident and just took the shot without realizing they were revealing something to us. :)

Trinexx

Smash Cadet
You got to wonder if they'll change the desynch mechanics this time around. I found it quite favorable in melee, but seeing something new or different might be cool.

dj asakura

Smash Ace
so posting about the IC stage on the IC boards is a stupid idea? especially when the main point of my post was to show and discuss the fact that desynchs are back.

you're right, dumb idea

WindSquirrel

Smash Apprentice
I don't think we should make assumptions yet... For all we know, Nana might have been controlled by the CPU at that time.

But yea, chances of desynching to be removed = slim to none.

Top Bottom