• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some interesting things i noticed with the Boxing Ring

Status
Not open for further replies.

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
1. The boxing ring is Major Circuit color pallet but has the World Circuit logo.

2. Diddy Kong screen shots.

One screen shows the original style of the boxing ring but the other shows the updated version for Little Mac.

Stenton

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Stenton
3DS FC
5241-1897-2572
I wonder if you can choose what theme you would like for a specific stage. Maybe there is an option to choose within the stage selection menu. I don't see why the team put the first design into much detail and just completely change it. This could happen with those two Animal Crossing stages as well. Choose between the Town or City theme.

Morbi

Scavenger
Maybe the stage is similar to Smashville? I don't really see why they would choose the boxing ring for this mechanic though, the differences are negligible.

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
I wonder if you can choose what theme you would like for a specific stage. Maybe there is an option to choose within the stage selection menu. I don't see why the team put the first design into much detail and just completely change it. This could happen with those two Animal Crossing stages as well. Choose between the Town or City theme.
It would be interesting to see if this is the case.

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
1. The boxing ring is Major Circuit color pallet but has the World Circuit logo.

2. Diddy Kong screen shots.

One screen shows the original style of the boxing ring but the other shows the updated version for Little Mac.

Notice little mac isn't present in the first one, but is in the second, where in the second it's punch out themed.

"when Little Mac joins the battle, Alfonzo is in charge of the arena. Alfonzo: Leave it to me!"

Last edited:

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
Honestly, I think that an Alfonzo type deal is ridiculously pointless and a waste of time for the Punch-Out stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom