• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some New Videos

Scidadle

Smash Champion
Hey guys, I just moved to Toronto and I'm finally getting a chance to show what I'm made of and in the process get some good videos recorded.

I'll post the link and timestamps of my matches and hopefully I can get some critique from some of the more experienced marios on here.

In addition to critiques maybe my videos can help inspire some new ideas in you guys. Take a look and let me know what you think.

http://www.twitch.tv/acgamesonline/b/546307309

Scidadle (Mario) vs KirbyKaze (Sheik) 2:53:00

Scidadle (Mario) vs Desh (Doc) 4:32:00

Scidadle (Mario) vs Idea (Falco) 5:07:00

a rookie

Smash Ace
I'm gonna do all your matches separately :p But first! Your KK match:

Gotta take the guaranteed dthrow fsmashes on Sheik if she's at mid %(40-60%) since you can setup for an edgeguard most of the time. On Yoshi's, you dthrew and tried uptilt(I think) when you could've got a solid fsmash. You missed the first edgeguard vs KK on FD w/ a dair? Idk why you choose that XD Could've caped his up b in that situation and fsmashed him if he didn't die from the reversed momentum. Gotta also watch where you fireball. If you do it too close(in the range of Sheik's inv. bair) you're screwed. You got a couple of grabs on FD that should've led into a lot of %. At least should've chainthrowed him and wait until he stops DI'ing and follow up w/ an uptilt(since no DI is the fastest way to get out of a chainthrow). Your WD movement is very interesting. It was throwing off KK a lot from the looks of it, so good stuff. You were walling him out pretty good on FD as well, but you need more grabs on that stage. That's the big damage! Also, practice your Amsah techs(teching inward on the floor to prevent death), you could've survived one time on Yoshi's when he baired/faired? you. I know that's too technical to talk about, but think about it. If you got the tech, that's another chance at life. And ALWAYS recover high or low vs Sheik. NEVER in between, that's an auto-death unfortunately. And I liked your early double jump ub b's to grab the edge ASAP. A lot of people get fooled by that. You did soooooooo good vs KK. I would probably get bodied tbh XD GOOD STUFF!

Scidadle

Smash Champion
Thanks a lot man. I'm still refining my sheik MU. I got BODIED today by weon-x's sheik it was bad. I gotta get better at the edgeguards and grab combos for sure. Thanks man

Top Bottom