• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some Olimar stuff I thought I'd share.

Indexxical!

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW-0469-2438-4789
1. During EVO, I saw Dabuz using up-throw>u-air>etc. during early percents instead of down throw>f-air>etc. The combo has been shown to do a mite extra damage. Definitely going to experiment with this more. I disagree with using up-throw with yellows however, because the extra hitstun (from what I've studied) exclusively applies to their down-throw.

2. Ever thought about completely sacrificing a pikmin by tossing him into someone charging a smash? Yeah, they'll be getting huge ending lag by the time their attack ends.

Just a couple ideas if you find them interesting.

Last edited:

Freezie KO

Smash Journeyman
2. Ever thought about completely sacrificing a pikmin by tossing him into someone charging a smash? Yeah, they'll be getting huge ending lag by the time their attack ends.
Just don't forget that their hitbox will still be active when you run up. :p

Myran

NNID
Myranice
3DS FC
2406-5215-9008
You can dthrow into usmash at super low %s, and if done with blue and purple it does 32% sweet spot, and leads into juggle opportunity. I don't fancy the use of uthrow for combos in most cases, but I see it's uses I suppose.

Top Bottom