• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Something amazing

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
When I first saw my friend play ssbm when I was in 3rd grad ei knew that it was the greatest game in the world even if he wasn't any good and all hedid was play classic I didn'teven know the game but after years of looking in 6th grade I got a GC and quickly after I saw ssbm and I knew that was the game that I needed I knew nothing about other than it was amazing.

when I played this game there were no flaws whatso ever nothing to impossible to beat everytime I unlocked a new charcter I was even more amazed and tryed to test them out and compare them to the rest of the cast. EVERYONE was a nice treat to unlock I thought gannon was nearly as broken as link. And when I unlocked pichu I thought wow this is an amazing surprise from his exta taunt to his slow walk. Everything about everyone was really cool fox/falco/falcon all seemed gay when I played mostly for their d-smash and falcon being to musclely and yelled YES all the time.

I remember whe I noticed smashes and I quickly tryed to master them all and I saw running up-smash was cool. after one year of playing this game I discovered there was a vs mode. This game that seemed perfect steped up a few levels. I soon bought another controller never really used it at frist but I took it to my dad's house after 2 years of playing this amazing game by myself. from the begining I mained ice climbers I saw then and thought woow cool. I thought dash attack to upair upair to up-B was the sexiest thing ever. that and d-smash.

I somewhat 2nd puff and played more as pichu than pikachu I never liked pikachu he was to fat. My brother picked mario and I won must of the time. I watched youtube poop videos and laughed when I saw a brawl add and I was like :O

Soon I found out about high level melee and watched chu dats matches and I would soon lead myself down a path of self hate. every time I played I became extemely depressed because of how much I sucked. I was nothing I had no self faith. I tryed to understand WDing and wished someone was there to help me. I never learned.

brawl came out and I would sneck out at night to see the up dates. I didn't really care much for the items me and my brother NEVER played with them in the first place. I saw the 1st brawl tournment I when to a gamespot at like midnight. I was the frist one to play in the tournment EVERYONE watched and held their breathbecause no one had a clue how to even hold the controller. I picked ice climbers killed him once and tryed to stall(2 minute match) jumping into up-B he hit off the stage I recoveryed barely and SDed vs the metaknight that won he didn't even know how to play like me.

But I was more disapppointed than anyone in the world you couldn't ever understand how huped I wasI got a wii mote gum holder and pretended it was real and tryed to master with was A, B and etc. When I lost I saw some guys playing melee the sheik won I got to play next. I asked if they could WD happily they said they were old school players that didn't do that stuff disappoiunted I played ice limbers against his sheik on corn. I was in the lead by 2 stocks and my adda called me to go I quickly lost and he told me I was good and I couldn't really play only when your like 16 could you play video games.

I played brawl i hated the lack of love I saw in melee, I hated the 1 player mide, I hared how campy it was, I hated how the ice climbers' down-smash didn't feel like sex, there was no soul in melee you can use the C-stick to spin the srceen around and all kindofs little things to do if your bored, it was to easy I unlocked everyone in 2 days and it KILLed the trill in unlocking new people it was like a chore.

I was tried of gayness and I got headaches from being in the same room as it so less than 3 weeks I was playing melee again I learned wding and etc. I no longer asked for brawl advice on smash boards. I picked up pichu because my brother had problems, pichu perfectly fit me, was fun, hard, anti brawl, and the trill of unlocking him was magic. I soon learned to do most of the techs and my brother didn't try to hard feel behind quickly.

I learned how to control myself in real life and it did help a little with my self faith. we slowly got better. I becoem serious and started posting in the pichu boards till I was banned and learned to post much more clearly THEN i could come back and I was then worlds smarter.

We recorded videos of epic time.

something i've noticed early on was how I very slowly improved and as I improved i improved faster like if you graph x^2 so I believe if I keep playing to learn as much as I can one day i'll do amazing beyond whatever anyone ever believed I could do. I believe in myself i'll do great.

Top Bottom