• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sometimes, it just doesn't matter.

Funkam

Smash Rookie
Link to original post: [drupal=5348]Sometimes, it just doesn't matter.[/drupal]

I like being myself.. regardless of my current social standing. Even while I'm in jail, I like to keep the smile going, but lately.. It just doesn't matter, ya know? I know, life isn't, it's hardly fair for anyone, but sometimes I think the hand dealt to me from birth was a bull**** one.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I was dealt so many ****ty hands I tend not to notice.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
That's nothing.

One time I clogged the toilet in elementary school and the teacher made me clean it out with my bare hands.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
My life is pretty good, i've had no major drama really. Really just has to do with your view on life.. Cause i ignore the bad and remember the good

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
It never matters. Not just some of the time. Nothing means anything and any ardour for accomplishment, improvement or virtue is just a vain distraction to make ourselves feel better before we're corpses. I think if more people realized this that they would in general be a lot happier with life. It's not nearly as pressing as people would have you believe.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
I was dealt so many ****ty hands I tend not to notice.
You sound like my boyfriend. And not in the good way.

One time I clogged the toilet in elementary school and the teacher made me clean it out with my bare hands.
Now THAT, is one ****ty hand. But it's what you get when poop at school.

I used to think I got dealt a ****ty hand, but, I didn't. I could ACT like I did and let the sucky things I did get dealt affect me greatly, but that's just dumb.

What is pretty ****ty though, is, I smell vagina. BAD vagina. Just subtle hints every now and again, and I can't tell where it's coming from. It's making me go crazy. The worst part of the situation, it's coming from one of my piercings. RIGHT when I think they're all good, I get new bites in and boom. Starting to smell infectiony. *runs to the bathroom and obsesses over them being dirty for 45 minutes*

I've been dealt a fishy hand.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
You sound like my boyfriend. And not in the good way..
Hey screw you pal, just because I don't gloss over the ****ty parts of my life with sunshine and daisies
or alcohol and drugs
doesn't mean I'm unhappy.

Being a delusional **** in constant denial is not for me, the best way to grow from a bad experience is to, you know, acknowledge it.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Hey screw you pal, just because I don't gloss over the ****ty parts of my life with sunshine and daisies
or alcohol and drugs
doesn't mean I'm unhappy.

Being a delusional **** in constant denial is not for me, the best way to grow from a bad experience is to, you know, acknowledge it.

I prefer the blackened out stuff. The best damn gloss I ever use. Not really, but, I do like those things.

For ****'s sakes Shortie no one wants to read that ****.
EAT A ****.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
It never matters. Not just some of the time. Nothing means anything and any ardour for accomplishment, improvement or virtue is just a vain distraction to make ourselves feel better before we're corpses. I think if more people realized this that they would in general be a lot happier with life. It's not nearly as pressing as people would have you believe.
Yeah I'm actually going to have to second this. Nothing we do really matters. And, "If nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do."

All the points if you get the reference.

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
You sound like my boyfriend. And not in the good way.

Now THAT, is one ****ty hand. But it's what you get when poop at school.

I used to think I got dealt a ****ty hand, but, I didn't. I could ACT like I did and let the sucky things I did get dealt affect me greatly, but that's just dumb.

What is pretty ****ty though, is, I smell vagina. BAD vagina. Just subtle hints every now and again, and I can't tell where it's coming from. It's making me go crazy. The worst part of the situation, it's coming from one of my piercings. RIGHT when I think they're all good, I get new bites in and boom. Starting to smell infectiony. *runs to the bathroom and obsesses over them being dirty for 45 minutes*

I've been dealt a fishy hand.
Reading your posts is like watching paint dry.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Almost everyones dealt a ****ty hand from birth. Some are just less ****ty then others or ****ty in different ways. What truly matters to me is how you act about it. I have respect for those who put on a bold face for the world, and just deal with it so they don't bog everyone else down with them.

Top Bottom