• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sonic in 3.0- moves I hope I can see.

MWEX

Smash Apprentice
Sonic Lost World just came out with gameplay and new techniques, I was hoping the pmbr would take a gander at how the gameplay is and take some inspiration from the new techniques. His new wind kick seems interesting as a projectile and his homing attack kicking variation seems like a good replacement of the homing and the way it hits is kicking them like a soccer ball, where they go at a slight upwards angle. The wind kick seems like a cool projectile and it is balanced due to sonic being still the whole animation, but it goes at angles and hopefully it is like the new angles for waddle toss. The up of sonic seems a bit unoriginal and his double jump animation in Lost World seems like a cool attack. The wind kick can be the new side b, and the kicking homing attack can replace regular homing attack, not blast attack variation. I hope these ideas can be incorporated in 3.0 ^____^

Wizzrobe

Smash Champion
Sonic Lost World just came out with gameplay and new techniques, I was hoping the pmbr would take a gander at how the gameplay is and take some inspiration from the new techniques. His new wind kick seems interesting as a projectile and his homing attack kicking variation seems like a good replacement of the homing and the way it hits is kicking them like a soccer ball, where they go at a slight upwards angle. The wind kick seems like a cool projectile and it is balanced due to sonic being still the whole animation, but it goes at angles and hopefully it is like the new angles for waddle toss. The up of sonic seems a bit unoriginal and his double jump animation in Lost World seems like a cool attack. The wind kick can be the new side b, and the kicking homing attack can replace regular homing attack, not blast attack variation. I hope these ideas can be incorporated in 3.0 ^____^

They are not adding any new moves, they are just making the current ones worse.

F. Blue

Smash Journeyman
One of Sonic's spin moves (dash attack?) should use this mouse-trail effect, to make it easier for the opponent to detect.

~Frozen~

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Frozen491
3DS FC
3909-8017-8600
They are not adding any new moves, they are just making the current ones worse.

Is there ANY proof of this at all? I wouldn't put it past PMBR to completely redesign Sonic because of how his current moveset works.

Tero.

Smash Champion
Good thing I can also play Wolf or else I'd be screwed.

Giygacoal

Smash Lord
Also, they can't give Sonic a new projectile; they could only modify the one he has, or make a pseudo-projectile hitbox a la Solarbeam.

Top Bottom