• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sonic mains, how can I fight you guys, do I need a secondary?

GHOST4700

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MeatloafLP794
Disclaimer
This is in 3.5 btw, also I'm not saying Sonic is OP, just a ****ing pain in the ass to fight.

Last edited:

TKDbeast

Smash Cadet
NNID
Kyle
Disclaimer
This is in 3.5 btw, also I'm not saying Sonic is OP, just a ****ing pain in the *** to fight.
It's probably because you're too slow.

jk. You don't really need a secondary, but if you really want it, Sonic really hates spacies (except wolf). Hitting him horizantally is good, and make sure that you ledge hog if he uses forward b to grab the ledge. If you are really good at timing, you may be able to hit him square in the face if he blindly charges straight at you, but good sonic players don't do that so often. Also, dodging in a way that makes sure his homing attack doesn't lock on to you or hit you is quite annoying, but, well, this isn't brawl, and you don't always have that chance, and when you do, it can be punished on the way down.

Hope that helps!

GHOST4700

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MeatloafLP794
Ok cool, besides I can practice on my zero suit as a second main, Luca was nerfed BAD!

Top Bottom