• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Specific, cheap and painfully annoying kirby technique.

Psymon

Smash Sweetheart
First off, I'm sorry if people think this is for one-on-one matches while playing as kirby. IT'S NOT. A few friends came over mine for a doubles tourny with stocks and when we got to playing, we were in too much of a childish mood to edge-guard, wavedash, L-cancel and all the rest of it so decided to play like n00bs. To cut it short, the final was between two kirbys (one of them being me) and fox + falco. We got rid of falco after a few minutes but when it was fox against both of us, we conjured up a plan which worked probably too well. The suck and blow (I know what you're thinking.....). One kirby sucks up the enemy, faces the other kirby who starts sucking, 'blows' or spits the enemy into the other kirby and it repeats itself. 8-10% damage each time racks up extremely quickly when we got the hang of it and when around 110%, we spat fox out into the other one who had charged up an up smash or got in position for a b-air. We took 3 stocks from fox this way and he couldn't help himself even when he tried to avoid us. Sorry for taking so long to explain, hope you enjoyed the story (story?! not much of a story....) and I'd like to hear what you think of it. Thanks for ur time. T!mmy kicks ***. Psy.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
So lemme get this straight.

1) you played dual kirby vs fox/falco
2) you killed falco, and both of you were still alive
3) you took THREE stock from fox (meaning falco never took fox's lives)

... XD that doesnt add up at all.

Pics or it didnt happen.

D

Deleted member

Its obvious that they are all noobs, else that wouldve NEVER happened.

Wiwiweb

Smash Journeyman
The fact they are noobs or not doesn't change the fact it's funny. I'll have to try that. ;)

Psymon

Smash Sweetheart
lol, it happenned, the falco player was a 360 player so didnt know much n the fox player didnt wanna hand his lives to someone who'd just waste them straight away. Bearing in mind this was NOT competative, just a small get together. Not to be taken seriously =P. Psy.

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
can you not DI the blow-out technique? or was the player just really really bad lol?

i don't know anything about kirby, but that sounds pretty tight lol

Cereal Rabbit

Smash Lord
If you screwed DIing and smashed your controller buttons and sticks all over, you would be spit out, but a shorter distance. These Kirby have to be right next to eachother. I'm pretty sure spitting an opponent moves Kirby back a few pixels or something. I'm not sure, but I gotta try that.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
can you not DI the blow-out technique? or was the player just really really bad lol?
Apparently the player would have to be really, really bad.

If you attempt to "break free" of the Star Shot (the same way as breaking out of a grab), the Star Shot ends sooner. This would disrupt the distancing required to catch him with the 2nd Kirby... unless the victim breaks free immediately each and every time thereby keeping the distance very short between the two Kirbys. But that's utterly idiotic since the victim would then be the only one to keep the "infinite" going.

BTW, you can't catch a Star Shot with a 2nd Kirby using Swallow since the Star Shot will go through the Swallow and hit the 2nd Kirby. But... now I have an idea that reminds me of a combo I do with t0mmy's Jigglypuff. Heh heh heh....

Kiebyfan13

Smash Rookie
That is a pretty cool Move! i'll try it out if i can but the Kirbycide is the best for annoying friends :laugh:

St. Viers

Smash Champion
lol, if you have two kirbies, just jab infinate. That takes just as much percision as this would, with FF on.

but I would love to see this happen to someone <_<

Top Bottom