• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Spread The Love <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
UHOHHH!!
shaSLAM has returned wario boards!

im actually bored and hungover and thought this would be a good idea or at least a fun one.
soooo us wario's already have a code of honor thing that dyno did BUT i feel we need to draw even closer and spread the love amongst other warios. it also saddens me that the boards are so dead. i have come back like obi wan konobe to change that and teach you all the true ways of posting.
so with that said.

let the **** sucking begin.

who is your favorite wario main? irl or just from watching videos, i dont care, either way.
we need to tell each other how much we <3 each other.

discuss.

i like dyno and DMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and demonfart

but he's a little troll and i think he's banned... and his wario sucks but he's cool. :)

IM JUST KIDDDING DEMON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:psycho:

Padô

Smash Lord
Probably PX is my favorite Wario Player and Fiction is just behind.

But who made me play with wario as DMG with a GAY style.

KREVA

Smash Cadet
UHOHHH!!
shaSLAM has returned wario boards!

im actually bored and hungover and thought this would be a good idea or at least a fun one.
soooo us wario's already have a code of honor thing that dyno did BUT i feel we need to draw even closer and spread the love amongst other warios. it also saddens me that the boards are so dead. i have come back like obi wan konobe to change that and teach you all the true ways of posting.
so with that said.

let the **** sucking begin.

who is your favorite wario main? irl or just from watching videos, i dont care, either way.
we need to tell each other how much we <3 each other.

discuss.

i like dyno and DMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and demonfart

but he's a little troll and i think he's banned... and his wario sucks but he's cool. :)

IM JUST KIDDDING DEMON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:psycho:
My 3 favorite Wario players are Phantom X, Reflex, and DMG.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
These threads are not allowed b/c they can foster e-rage. Welcome back, though, ShaSLAM :D More Warios = more fun.

Wizkick Spiked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom