• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Squirts McGee [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saxophoneoftime

Smash Lord
Are you saying that only females can express what are considered feminine behaviors? That's not very progressive thinking; who are you to oppress me?

Stormfury12

Smash Cadet
NNID
Stormfury
3DS FC
2836-0207-2430
Are you saying that only females can express what are considered feminine behaviors? That's not very progressive thinking; who are you to oppress me?
? Ummmmmmmm no im not suppressing you or anyone. I'm a feminine guy geez. I didn't think it really mattered. Squirtle is a pokemon which can be either gender imo. I know that Squirtle is referred to as male by most people, but I refer to it as a she. I wasn't trying to start a "Sexism" argument. -_-

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
Tbh you're better off just deleting this bad guide before anymore blast comes to it

Because more blast WILL come

Stormfury12

Smash Cadet
NNID
Stormfury
3DS FC
2836-0207-2430
I just said that I personally don't use it much. I put the moveset overview for now and when I can get my hands on PM again ill double check everything. No reason to be so hateful.

Swooty

Smash Rookie
If you're gonna write a guide, dude, please write objective information. Just cause you don't use a move much doesn't mean it's not important. If you don't use it enough to know anything about it, if your ignorance is enough that you leave out information, you shouldn't be writing guides.

Not to be mean, I'm just trying to be real and blunt, you are the least knowledgable Squirtle main I've encountered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom