• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB64 Central Jersey Biweeklies starting February 21, 2009

valoem

Smash Journeyman
THERE IS NO RAKE IN THIS TOURNAMENT IN OTHER WORDS ALL MONEY GOES IN THE POT. NO ENTRANCE FEE EITHER.

IF MORE THAN 10 people show up this well become a biweekly

DATE:

February 21, 2009

TIME: 2:00 PM
(No one is ever on time but try to make it by 3:00 PM. If you are bring a large number of people we can wait)

ENTRY FEE: $10

If less then 10 people show up then this will be run by pools
Otherwise it is Double Elimination
HOW TO GET HERE (public transportation):

I live pretty much in the center of it all NJTRANSIT stop at Princeton Jct. which is 3 minutes driving distance from my house I can pick anyone up (only 10 minutes walking distance). If you are coming north from New York, go to Penn Station and take that to Princeton Jct. If you are coming from Dover or somewhere NOT on the Northeast Corridor (NEC) take what ever line it is TO Newark Penn Station then transfer to the
NEC.

Coming from South. take the SEPTA to Phila station then take that to Trenton NJ station and transfer to NEC then get off at Princeton Jct (second stop coming from the south)

Tournament Rules:

•Double Elimination
•All matches are best of 3, with finals best of 5.
•5 stock
•Ten minutes time limit
•Ties broken by lives/percentage
•Items OFF

Stages/Characters:

••Stages available: Hyrule Temple, Saffron City, Dreamland and Congo Jungle
••If a player plays Ness, he may demand a re-pick if Saffron City is selected as a random stage, however if the opponent is the loser he has the right it counter-pick Saffron City.
••All other stages banned
••First round stage is random or agreed upon by both players
••Advanced Slob Picks - Loser may choose the next stage or elect to go random, then winner may choose to change characters, then loser may change characters
••Double Blind pick may be called at any time

TEAMS:

ENTRY FEE: $10 per team

5 stock 10 minutes

Team attack ON

Pot split:

(NO RAKE, ALL MONEY IN THE POT AND NO ENTRANCE FEE)

1st 60%
2nd 25%
3rd 15%
WE NEED TVS AND N64s

TVS:
1. Me

N64s:
1. Me

Sensei

Smash Lord
I'll try to make it. If I do, I'll bring a full setup, and maybe an extra n64.

This time I won't be smoking. No second hand smoke either xP

Also, I only see a teams entry fee. You're doing singles too right?

edit: lmao, I just noticed this thread is four years old XP

killa k

Smash Ace
man ill probably be away 4 the 1st 1 but if this does become bi weeklies imma try n make those shizzes!

Top Bottom