• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stages For R.O.B.

Click Klack

Smash Cadet
R.O.B. is a bit tricky when it comes to stages. I'm pretty new with R.O.B. but i really want to get better so anyone with stage advice would be nice. Got a weekly coming up.

Omegascizor456

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Aldog12
3DS FC
2449-5093-2142
well... stages are basically mostly around what your opponent cant do... (Well for me at least) but in general terms R.O.B. really likes low cieling stages. EX. Dreamland, town and city, halberd (if thats still legal for you), etc... but as i said earlier rob does decently on most of the neutrals, my personal least favorite is Battlefield so i would stay away from that for game 1 but thats just me! :D

Crome

#ROBSquad
NNID
sboles66
3DS FC
1289-8218-1492
Switch FC
SW 7896 6401 6209
There is a stickied thread that can help you, made by me.

R.O.B doesn't really have any inherently good stages, it all depends on the MU. Don't take zoners to FD, don't take vertical comboers to BF, don't take horizontal comboes, to Smashville, etc. I prefer town and city generally, though.

Top Bottom