• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

STFU's SMASH BASH at ACE's PLACE

yohnyaul

Smash Cadet
So we had a tournament at my place and it was fun....

1/13/2007
16-man bracket
Singles

1 IORI
2 KYO
3 SARGE
4 ACE
5 CHAMBERLIN
5 EDGE
7 SEIF
7 LVL9
9 ED
9 SKYE
9 VIEWTIFUL JON
9 DUKE

Teams: I lost the brackets but results were as follows:
1 AIDS- SARGE & IORI
2 ACED- ACE & ED

shoutous:

Bloodline: thanx for coming down ... I know it was far but hey that is what we do every other weekend.

Sarge: man u have gotten so much better...

Chamber: we had a good bracket match we gotta smash more!!! Maybe monday or something?

Iori: u gotta show we your ways because I wanna win too!!!!!! Fun stuff

Kyo: we almost had them in crews

LVL9: I can't believe u actually showed up!!!! U missed all the fun of crew battles....

The rest of STFU: everyone is getting better and we all gotta smash more....

The rest of those I didn't mention... it was all good fun and everyone is getting so much better all around.. I hope u guys had a safe trip and u guys are all invited whenever u guys wanna come down...

Now I will sleep .............................................

Sargent_Peach

Smash Journeyman
Ah, the "sweet" taste of victory(thanks to iori) and first post.

I just want to make some quick shoutouts.

Ace- thanks for making all this possible, im glad i didnt have to play you in brackets

Iori- teams was awesome, thats the first time i ever got first in anything. Good mm, but keep it on the DL. Im pretty sure that i didnt even beat you one time.

Kyo- your cfalcon owns me, i need some practice agianst you.

Chamber- I got lucky in the brackets and with the stichface. We need to play more, you have given me the best fox training possible

View-thanks for the ride, and dont take the crew battle so hard, we all get nervous and mess up. Your knees in melee are ridiculous

edge- Keep working on jiggly, that rest is crazy, i still hate you

lvl9- i really cant believe you came. Im glad you did, and dont forget you owe me a mdew.

Duke- nice playing your faclo, he's hawt, you didnt do so bad agianst marth or peach either

Ed-we should have had a peach ditto, i love your kirby

stfu- crew battle wasnt so great, but it was really fun. I had a great time.

i have decided that crew battles brings a whole new dimension for mind games and planning that raises smash to a whole new lvl. I love it.

yohnyaul

Smash Cadet
yo everybody that is on aim give me your screen names so I can add all of u guys......

aaronsedge

Smash Rookie
aim = xpurexveinsx

Sarge, Your peach is a *****. A dirty ***** that I want to take to a movie and enjoy a nice meal with and make love to under a star lit field.

P.s.

My tombstone will read "He Hated Sarge."

The Mad Hatter

Smash Ace
Man, that was a lot of fun.

I really got to get over the whole pressure thing and just play better.

Ill do the shout-out thing when I get up. (watched Troy untill now)

^ did Aaron use dirty words? ^

lvl9

Smash Journeyman
dam sarg good stuff!
Ace gay marth
jon cooo cooo wow so much better
Ed :)
Duke Link isisnt the man for you
Iori taste that shiv
Kyo be afraid of my peach
Anti smash cat meow
gayguy who plays jiggs PING (rest you in the balls) hurts so good
Chamber (counterspeak) silenced for the 2 hours i was there
Skye (silenced)
Seif (silenced)
LvL9 Whattheheckwereyoudoingplayingsmashyouknowbetterhowcouldyouohwellnotingwecandoaboutthatnowjustdontletithappenagainloveyoumanbye!

Lance87

Smash Lord
Memphis/Millington --- Runaway 7 till I die.
Good job sarge on taking 3rd! It's awesome to see a peach placing above fox's and marth's!!!

Remind me to show you some stuff at the next bi-weekly.

Good job everyone else too, i don't want to seem biased towards peach....but I am so who am I tryin to fool? I'd say this tournament is as worthy as any other to go towards the power rankings...

Anyways, next time you guys do one of these let me know, AR rulez and I haven't been on a road trip in a while.

lvl9

Smash Journeyman
yeah GO SARG !!! and ACE!! and JOn!!! get on the rankings!!! you can have my spot:chuckle:

Sargent_Peach

Smash Journeyman
Hey, is anyone excited about the release of the new WOW tonight at midnight. I know lvl9 is. I decided that if i got it I would stop smash completely so im not going to, but i did go out and buy the diablo II battlechest so i can start that agian.

My life is smash, basketball, and diablo. What a perfect life.

Peach all the way lance, and you bet ill remeber to remind you at the next bi, i need some hlep with zelda(KOkingpins) and cfalcons.

edwards-nightmare

Smash Cadet
hellooooooooo california, i meant stfu

guys i had a ball at ace's home, it was comfy...and his cat..omg i had itz kitty hair all over me for dayz after..sarge, show up next week and we will have those matches and many more, ace we should team up more,thank u for letting all u guyz in your home
, lvl 9- ill try harder with kirby
, v.jon-hahahahaha glitch,anyways u WILL get better
, iori-wait never mind,
lol, thiz iz gr8.....ummmmm
seif-we must have more doc on doc matches i couldnt b-leave u knew my style....,
skye-i luv your link good..
any one else, see u next time....ill see u next time good

lvl9

Smash Journeyman
SARG you gotta get BC my GF plays now lolz. Sushi this weekend?

Sargent_Peach

Smash Journeyman
Thats tight, i wish i had a girl that played Diablo II with me. Cause thats all i do now. Lvl 9 you got to come over and smash some time. I have increased in power. Also i dont have time for WoW and i know it would comsume my life, including my grades. Not like smash and diablo dont do it already, and trying to fit basketball in too.

Top Bottom