• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Subspace Emissary - A Series of Branching Paths

KylJoi

Smash Rookie
As quoted on the Smash Dojo website:

"Try venturing down routes different from the ones you traveled last time to complete your collection of game cinematics. For example, if you previously chose to save Zelda, save Peach this time instead. There are at least 3 areas in the game where you are given a choice to go one of multiple routes along a series of branching paths."

http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/gamemode/various/various38.html

At least 3? As in there could be MORE than 3? Or are there just 3? WHAT 3!!?!

Hi, I'm new, I just signed up. Now, I haven't a clue if this question has been asked already because I don't know how to search it, I tried google already and realized I don't know any accurate way to write the question pertaining to what I want to know. What are the other routes I can take throughout Subspace? Does anyone know?

Moogi

Smash Apprentice
Most of us know those branches. Don't be worried about it, unless you forgot about these ones.

First there's the beginning part where you can choose to be Mario or Kirby, and go against the other, which gives you a different cutscene for eacch one.

Then there's the Boss fight where you choose which princess to save. Gives you a different cutscene and the saved princess joins your team.

Finally, there's the part where you could choose to battle as Lucario or Meta Knight, and battle the other, which gives you a different cutscene.

Was this what you were looking for?

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
There's actually more than that, but I'm going to just advise you to play through the game, and enjoy it.

My tip to you is to play on a difficulty that challenges you, and don't save stickers, use them (seriously)

BSP

Smash Legend
Intense with no stickers is quite the challenge, you should try it.

Miszi

Smash Rookie
Wow, i didn't knew about those paths too but it gives me more motivation to complete Subspace once more ^^.

Top Bottom